• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone from now on, do those messages with a ( ) on the out of character chat. Let this place only for the rp please

@everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Her head tilted and she watched for a while. The z's were still coming but in less of a bunch. She pulled out another scope and looked farther back into the tree line. Hmm. Interesting. To her it looked like zs were only following other zs. The loud voices were gone, so it seemed like they really didn't have a reason to come. They were just following eachother. The blind leading the blind. She laid back down and loaded up her silenced rifel. She was far better at long ranged with it than the sling shot. As thoughts still whirled around in her brain she set to work. Instead of taking out the closer up zs, she'd take out the farther ones. No blind to lead blind.

Enmyira said:
Her head tilted and she watched for a while. The z's were still coming but in less of a bunch. She pulled out another scope and looked farther back into the tree line. Hmm. Interesting. To her it looked like zs were only following other zs. The loud voices were gone, so it seemed like they really didn't have a reason to come. They were just following eachother. The blind leading the blind. She laid back down and loaded up her silenced rifel. She was far better at long ranged with it than the sling shot. As thoughts still whirled around in her brain she set to work. Instead of taking out the closer up zs, she'd take out the farther ones. No blind to lead blind.
"You should stop with that" Jane says looking at her

@Enmyira

"Jason where are my wolves and where is the alpha?" keon would ask in a curiouse tone

Jason stares for a second "Dead, they all died during the fight with the horde. The Alpha died near what we thought was the corpse. The only two that are alive are Snow, and Scarlet."

Slasher999999999

JPTheWarrior said:
(and? xD )
((Aka little to no sound. You char wouldn't be able to talk to her unless she (?) Was on the roof too. My char isn't attracting z's, just trying to keep em down. She isn't harming anything, 'cept the z's of course.))

Enmyira said:
((Aka little to no sound. You char wouldn't be able to talk to her unless she (?) Was on the roof too. My char isn't attracting z's, just trying to keep em down. She isn't harming anything, 'cept the z's of course.))
(Well he is on the roof too)

[QUOTE="Jim The Fox]*Jim pulls out a knife and starts to sharpen it* ...never know when a knife is going to come in handy

[/QUOTE]
(You didnt create a character)

[QUOTE="Jim The Fox]*Jim pulls out a knife and starts to sharpen it* ...never know when a knife is going to come in handy

[/QUOTE]
(There is a character sign up at the top, use it)

Enmyira said:
((Please put more Details so it's easier to understand when and where people go and do something.))
(well I was next to the car with 3 other people but none of them waited for me to answer anything so now Jane is anywhere I want him to be at.)

JPTheWarrior said:
(well I was next to the car with 3 other people but none of them waited for me to answer anything so now Jane is anywhere I want him to be at.)
((God mode.))

She glanced over and frowned. "I'm not attracting more. Just taking out the seeing eye dogs." She replied.

"well atleast i prepared for this" keon would say as he walked outside the mansion but first he would lay amber on the couch and put a blanket over her and a pillow under her head. once he was outside he would walk to the gate and whistle loudlty it could be hear all throughout the house.

Enmyira said:
((God mode.))
She glanced over and frowned. "I'm not attracting more. Just taking out the seeing eye dogs." She replied.
(not really. I am not making my character invicible. Just an hour passed on the rp and my character didnt just disappeared)

"You are just waisting ammo" @Enmyira

Her head tilted. "I keep a close eye on my stocks. I appreciate your... watchful eye.. but, I think I can handle this.. besides.." she sat up and pulled her pack over. She opened it up just enough to show several packages of metal BBs that would estimate around three thousand total. A thousand in each pack. "People usually don't think of BBs as a good weapon so they're easier to find."

@JPTheWarrior

Enmyira said:
Her head tilted. "I keep a close eye on my stocks. I appreciate your... watchful eye.. but, I think I can handle this.. besides.." she sat up and pulled her pack over. She opened it up just enough to show several packages of metal BBs that would estimate around three thousand total. A thousand in each pack. "People usually don't think of BBs as a good weapon so they're easier to find."
@JPTheWarrior
"Whatever. You are still waisting them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back