• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She quickly moved her sights. Several zs where running after two people. She cursed and quickly got ready. She reloaded her clip and went to work. One z. Another. She let out the breath she was holding. She cursed and took another deep breath in. She waited for the right moment. When two were lined up she took the shot. Two for one...

Hades threw himself on his little sister as bullets rained around them. He wasn't sure if they were shooting them or the walkers, but he was not about to let Athena get hurt. When the gunshots stopped, he looked up, looked around, and spotted a woman atop the mansion.

sighing keon would walk through the gate towards the walkers he would pull out a white combat knife and would plung it in a zombies eye and would slam his elbow into another zombie, the sound of its skull caving in could be heard, he would rip out the knife and kick the zombie away. @Brianna Ackerman @White Shamrock @theplagued

Hades pulled Athena into the gated area, looking at the man who had opened the gates in the first place. "Thank you," he mumbles, his attention still primarily focused on the woman. "Thank you," Athena blurted out as Hades stood motionless, gawking. "Sorry about him. Thank you a lot."

The man tipped his hat, his skull mask smiling "No problem nice to meet you two the name is Jason Grim, Grim for short," He closes the gate and shoots a zombie in the forehead.

theplagued

keon would whistle and the wolves would start patrolling around the mansion, henwouldmturn his crimson eyes twomthe two unknown people @Brianna Ackerman @White Shamrock @theplagued

Last edited by a moderator:
He was winded, falling down a hill. You could see a group of zombies running toward his location. Getting up quickly gasping for breath as he pulled out his pistol and started shooting randomly into the horde.

keon would nod "I guess we do" he would stare outside the gate "you did good jason" he would pat jason shoulder "im proud of you" keon would say as the sun slowly started to set, bathing the area a beautiful organe glow. A light breeze would go, picking up a few leaves and causing keon snow white hair and black trench coat to sway a little bit. (you have to admit that is a awesome scene @White Shamrock

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]He was winded, falling down a hill. You could see a group of zombies running toward his location. Getting up quickly gasping for breath as he pulled out his pistol and started shooting randomly into the horde.

[/QUOTE]
(have you made a character?)

Jason smiled "I wasn't the one who faked death and has the power to bring the entire group together," he crouches petting Snow "Guess I better change her name since she is blood stained." He pauses "How did you survive, and what tried to kill you," he asks curious.

Slasher999999999

"heheh when everyone is together i will wxplain" he would say while gazing aat the sunset "now who is the leader?" he would say in. curiouse tone. @White Shamrock

He stared confused "You are since you are back,...Mira was supposed to be our leader but she didn't come back for so long. I decided to try to be leader, wasn't that a shot to the foot, I lead my team in a fight with 5 demolishers, I have broken ribs now." He looks at his cane then starts to walk inside.

Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back