• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

Amber yelled back at Keon as he was walking away "You better tell me when I come back!" Amber sighed then looked at Kira "Okay where's the room with all of the clean jumpsuits?" Amber looked at Kira in the eyes to let her know she was ready to follow her.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @White Shamrock))=-=-

He wasnt frightened by the nearby zombies dying. He ran faster toward the building still spraying the zombies in back of him. He really hated retreating. He waved up to motion the sniper that he wasnt any of the undead @Enmyira

Death Reaper]He wasnt frightened by the nearby zombies dying. He ran faster toward the building still spraying the zombies in back of him. He really hated retreating. He waved up to motion the sniper that he wasnt any of the undead [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32178-enmyira/ said:
@Enmyira[/URL]
She smirked and stuck a hand in the air, to show that she knew. Most of the z's chasing him were down now. Three people in one day. Well. This just got interesting.

He came toward the fence and started to defend himself against a few there running at his side. He quickly ducked and uppercutted one of the zombies with his knife and causing his knife to get stuck in the skull of the zombie a he truned around and swung the butt of the Mp5 at the other one causing ti to fall. He slammed his foot into the skull. They could tell he was skilled. @Enmyira

Keon would finish watering the plants, he would walk back into the mansion living room and place Ashlie gently into the crib gently not waking her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would turn to him "how is it going old man" he would say motioning his head to the cane that Jason is using. @White Shamrock

Jason laughed "Ya I may be using a cane but I am not going to die just yet," he plays with the cane, "I just got a few broken ribs that is all. I have to admit it is adorable to see you play with her."

Slasher999999999

"and it is adorable to see you hunch over walking around with a cane reminds of those retirement centers that old people went to, maybe I should sign you up for one and you can go play bingo and eat coffee candy" he would say right back at Jason @White Shamrock

He laughs "Then you would have to visit me on Sundays, and take me out for a while, but then again you'll probably have to take care of your daughter so it may be hard to visit." He smiles as he looks at Ashlie.

Slasher999999999

Keon would chuckle slightly and stand back up. he would turn and walk to the kitchen and begin working on dinner "family sticks together" he would say before he enter the kitchen.

(Jason would buy you this mug xD )

Slasher999999999

B0187TZ0BLWH00006670202020517WHRE00AFA,love-skeleton-grandpa.jpg

"what are our rations" Keon would ask as he takes pans from the shelf and start to place them on the stoves. @White Shamrock

I poke Raven "Raven wake up you fell asleep in the car, where about 10 minutes away from the mansion"

Yappi said:
I poke Raven "Raven wake up you fell asleep in the car, where about 10 minutes away from the mansion"
She jumps slightly and rubs her head. " o-okay, howw long was i out?" She asks and focuses her eyes on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back