• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks up at him and glares. "What the hell Keon!" She says and slaps his gut. "Don't you ever die again! Or... Don't you... Uhhh... Make me think youre dead again?" She was very confused and nervous.

{ @Slasher999999999 }

I hand Jason a piece of jerky"Everyone has trouble, you i feel a certain presence. You are not all you act like and you keep a facade of some sorts but i dont judge its not like i dont. I can however say that i could be a leader but im too,.......lazy i guess. I think you would be a leader, but when things get a little too stressful your welcome in my whisky bag any time. i eat another piece of jerky

Jason laughs and eats the jerky "Where did you come from by the way, an Irish drunk who drinks like his leg will be sawed off in the morning," he continues to drink.

Yappi

"I came from a small town in west side of the US a carpenter, when all hell broke loose a guy got kill i smashed its head in and the paramedics came over. I left before the dead man turned and when i got home i found my family dead. I left and joined a 9 man group, my best friend was running it. The killed him as a mutiny and i stabbed the 8 of them in a fit of rage, for the next month i have been wondering the US then i got stuck in a building and i killed the zombies then pyro gave me a lift. Killing 8 people that you knew personality for 2 months kinda gives you nightmares. And Irish/Ginger, my family moved to the US during the potato famine. So there we go, AJ's Story.

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would gently pull her into a hug "don't worry im not dying again" he would say in a quiet soft tone.
She stopped for a second. Feeling bad for yelling and hitting him. "Thanks..." She says and pulls away. She looks down at her feet and frowns. She pushes her jacket to the side and un-shethes his knife, holds it by its blade. She hands it to him. "You probably need this back then." She says and looks up at him smiling.

"hah i have drinked 5 shots and i only have a buz, let me get the shot glasses out and see who can drink without passing out but first we need a judge. HEY LOVEBIRDS ONE OF YOU COME UP AND JUDGE THIS DRINKING CONTEST"

I grab the shot glasses and start pouring out all the lil shots, "By the way i bet a ammo box of 5mm rounds"i take out the large box and lay it down next to me

Last edited by a moderator:
He'd sit down at the table. "I want in." He'd lay down two cans of fruit cocktails. "This is all I got."

"ok i guess well do this without a judge" i pour the last shot with a total of 50 poured"did i mention i collect shot glasses?, Ready!,Set!,Drink! I start drinking at a fast pace shot after shot

Jason smiles as he drinks each without hesitation, he keeps going refusing to stop for a second. He laughs "I won't let ya win," he says in between shots.

Yappi

He'd start drinking as many shots as he can. His face would growmore sour after each shot. Each one burned and made his stomach feel warm.

I gulp my last shot in a drunken crazy talk i yell "I WIN I AM THE KING OF IRELAND" and then stumble around a bit and sits back in his chair so drunk that he cant feel feelings

Keon would gently take the knife from her and smile slightly "thank you Mira" spinning the knife around he would sheath it in one smooth motion. The wind would pick up slightly causing his snow white hair to blow in his eyes and his black trench coat to sway slightly in the wind. He would unclip the sheath from his hip with the blade in it and offer it to her. "Its your now" he would say giving her one of his rare true smiles. the wind would pick up causing his hair to sway more and his crimson eyes would seem to glow with happiness.

He'd pour the rest of his into his canteen. "Free drinks are the best drinks, thats what I always say." He'd then proceed to drink whatever was in his canteen.

The forest was humid that James needed water so badly. He haven't eaten or drank anything since the past two days. He barely lost weight and he lost sight of his car. But he deserved it since he's a wanted person on the wanted list. "I have killed millions of lives and this is what I deserve?" he shed in tears and falls onto the ground with exhaustion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back