• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Agreed, and I am going to light something on fire." He'd start to walk out. "I havent for like, two weeks." He'd then pile up some wood outside.

4 wolves would be guarding the armory, stopping anyone from entering their crimson eyes seemed to shine brightly, there bodies would tense and relax ready to pounce on anyone and prepared for any sudden attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason looks at him still drunk "DON'T FAKING BURN SOMETHING, NOW I AM GOING TO RUN, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" he runs around the mansion ignoring his pain.

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would gently take the knife from her and smile slightly "thank you Mira" spinning the knife around he would sheath it in one smooth motion. The wind would pick up slightly causing his snow white hair to blow in his eyes and his black trench coat to sway slightly in the wind. He would unclip the sheath from his hip with the blade in it and offer it to her. "Its your now" he would say giving her one of his rare true smiles. the wind would pick up causing his hair to sway more and his crimson eyes would seem to glow with happiness.
She smiled back and hesitantly takes back the knife. "Keon... Are you sure" she says looking down at the knife. She hugs him again. "Thank you." She says and pulls off. Tears were in her eyes when she looked back up at him.

Keon would stare at her and pet her cheek "You earned it and I always meant to give to you"

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would stare at her and pet her cheek "You earned it and I always meant to give to you"
She smiles up at him. " I really appreciate it. I promise I will use it well." She says and gives him a playful salute.

Mira1 said:
She smiles up at him. " I really appreciate it. I promise I will use it well." She says and gives him a playful salute.
Chuckling slightly he would ruffle her hair "I 'm sure you will" he would say with big grin on his face.

When Jason was taken in side he said "FUCK YOU WOLVES, I AM A REAL GRANDPA AND YOU KNOW IT," he flips the wolves off and falls on the couch.

Slasher999999999 said:
Chuckling slightly he would ruffle her hair "I 'm sure you will" he would say with big grin on his face.
"Well if I'm going to tell anyone it might as well be you." She says nervously and motions him to come down to her level. She obviously had something to say.

Mira1 said:
"Well if I'm going to tell anyone it might as well be you." She says nervously and motions him to come down to her level. She obviously had something to say.
Keon would raise a eyebrow and lean down closer coming to her level so he could hear what she was going to say.

Meanwhile two goes to the kitchen with a sigh. She looks around at their supplies then shrugs. A stew actually sounded really good... She chewed on the inside of her bottom lip before shaking her head. The drunks were very noisy, but at least they were having fun. She grabbed her hidden can of pears from her back-pack then headed outside to sit by the make-shift garden. Well. Atleast they had that to look forward to.

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would raise a eyebrow and lean down closer to her so he could hear what she was about to say.
"Follow me." She said with a smile and grabbed his hand. She found another clever way to tell him. She went to AJ's car and grabbed a small stuffed bear from it. She bands it to Keon and smiles. The bear read 'it's a boy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back