• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
"Follow me." She said with a smile and grabbed his hand. She found another clever way to tell him. She went to AJ's car and grabbed a small stuffed bear from it. She bands it to Keon and smiles. The bear read 'it's a boy'.
Keon's eyes would widen in shock then a large grin would form and he would pick up Mira and spin her around laughing loudly, his eyes would seem to shine with larges amount of happiness.

James sees a long stick on the ground whilst crawling. He picks it up and helps himself to stand up using that stick as a support. "Come on me, stand up!"

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon's eyes would widen in shock then a large grin would form and he would pick up Mira and spin her around laughing loudly, his eyes would seem to shine with larges amount of happiness.
She tilts her head to the side. "I was not expecting that type of reaction." She says and laughs. "I hope you dont think it's a joke, because it is real."

Mira1 said:
She tilts her head to the side. "I was not expecting that type of reaction." She says and laughs. "I hope you dont think it's a joke, because it is real."
He would chuckle "I no and its not a joke and I am extremely happy for you" he would say smiling at her.

Slasher999999999 said:
He would chuckle "I no and its not a joke and I am extremely happy for you" he would say smiling at her.
She smiles at him. "Thanks." She says and walks inside. "This is gonna suck though." She chuckles and sits on a chair.

James slowly got up on two feet with the help of the stick. He starts to continue venturing through the forest until he finds food and water.

One of Keon's wolves would approach 2 the wolf's black fur shinning slightly like it was polished. The wolf would walk up to 2 side and curl up and rest its head on the grass directly in front of her, slightly leaning against her. The wolf's eyes would become half lidded. @Enmyira

Slasher999999999 said:
One of Keon's wolves would approach 2 the wolf's black fur shinning slightly like it was polished. The wolf would walk up to 2 side and curl up and rest its head on the grass directly in front of her, slightly leaning against her. The wolf's eyes would become half lidded. @Enmyira
Her eyebrows quirked up. That was certainly unexpected. "Right then.." she quietly mumbled and gently patted the creature on its head. She shrugged to herself and slowly started to eat the pears after opening the can with her knife.

Kira showed her where the clothes were, and went downstairs to see Amira and Keon. "Well, I saw that you made Akron happy. What did I miss?" She laughed, going to sit next to him.

@Slasher999999999 @Mira1

{is MiraxKeon gonna be a thing? xD Bc *cries* }

Slasher999999999 said:
the wolf would pur slightly from her pettimg rubbing itself against her more @Enmyira
She was unsure what to. After a few tense minutes she sighed. "**Madra maith.." she murmered to it and munched a pear.

**good dog

(he is 'more sober' yeah you ain't completely sober yet xD I know if I let you in you will most likely fire the damn RPG)

(If you shoot that thing you will attract almost all the zombies in the city hear along with a shit loads of demolishers)

While Keon was sitting on the couch he would wrap his arm around Kira and pull her on his lap and wrap his arms around her waist and pull her close to his chest. @Brianna Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back