• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shakes her head and grabs her rifle then tromps up the stairs. "I'M coming up!" She calls out loudly as she nears the hatch.

"ahh that might explain why its infected still a displaced bone,a bad gash from where the bone riped this will hurt a little bit. *whispers to self* this will hurt more than anything else in your life"

She grabs the half bottle of whiskey and smiles slightly. She drinks some and lets out a sigh of relief. Looking up into the sky. She remembers Avery and starts to cry silently on the roof of the house.

She comes up onto the roof and glances at the two there. "Don't mind me." She sighs. She settles a bit away and looks out in the forest, searching for walkers.

"ok well you might want these" i hand him a leather belt and a bottle of whisky. I make a Deep cut into the area where the bone is displaced, I take the cleaning alcohol and pour it into the infected wound.

Amber

Amber walked right on through the living not even wanting to respond to whatever the heck those two were doing. When she got outside she sat down and looked at the stars above. One of them looked like a scythe, which quite intrigued her because that was one of her most appealing weapons. Amber smiled up at the stars and sighed. She was lucky she found some nice people here (It would've been nice if she had a phone though but eh). Amber watched as some shadows started to come near. She continued to smile at them until they got closer, realizing there was a colossal giant zombie and a horde of smaller zombies coming straight at the gate. Amber then began to walk inside and continuously yell "Hey guys we got very important company outside. They said I wasn't good enough for them so you guys should go talk to them. They're outside waiting for you!" Amber mutters under her breath "I'm not important enough because I have no weapon." Amber then began to search for any kind of weapon nearby.

-=-=((Your Welcome (}
:) )))=-=-

-=-=((@Everyone))=-=-

She didn't notice anyone come up on the roof. She continued finished the whiskes and closed here eyes. Silently crying herself to sleep.

"if i had a nickel" I start to push the bone back into place and after around 30 seconds of pushing it finally connects to the joint. I start to close up the would and i take the thread and needle and sew it back together.

She cursed and slid out her sling shot. She groaned and hurriedly took aim. It didn't take long before she set to work, trying to thin the horde.

She quickly wakes to the sound of the Zombies approaching the gate. She jumps up and runs back down stairs. Running into Keon and Kira. "Sorry to interupt, but right now isn't the best time to fuck." She says and smiles. "We have some friends to deal with outside." She ran out front with an assault rifle.

I take out a small split that i used when i fell out of a window 2 story's up"here take this"

Firing his Mp5 into more in coming zombies as he ran for the front of the door. "Get back..." he said to one that got close and the gunshots could be heard from inside. @Anyone

"shit, ill be there. If i see a demolisher im getting the RPG." I get my revolver and hunting rifle and put a muffler on my Hunting rifle.

(AJ fell threw a window and broke his leg then kept the splint in his folded in his medikit)

"Way to kill the mood" Kira sighed. "We should probably go help. Don't worry, we'll have time for this afterwards." She pecked his lips once more before literally sliding off of him, teasing him as much as she could get away with. She winked before grabbing her gun and walking to a window.

She

Death Reaper]Firing his Mp5 into more in coming zombies as he ran for the front of the door. "Get back..." he said to one that got close and the gunshots could be heard from inside. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31689-anyone/ said:
@Anyone[/URL]
((Can someone get this charate inside?))

Mira aimed the assault rifle and shot at the Zombies at the gate. She knew bullets didn't work on demolished, so she didn't waste them on it.

She scowled at lowered her gun. "Dont get to close!" She shouted. She was worried that if they got too close they might get hit. There was a slight delay from her shots to the targets due to distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back