• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"hmmm you took a go hour and a half nap, we got tons of supply's and a radio" i turn the wheel to come off the interstate

((2 brought back a lot more from her deeper town scavenge. It was alllol piled in the living room area. That post easy back when the others had set out to the prison and the other group just arrived. Before they all came in...))

Keon would walk to the living room and start to bring in the food supply that 2 brought in he wood make a few trips to the kitchen and from the living room. Once he got all the food in the kitchen he would begin to start placing them in the cabinets and fridges. @White Shamrock

Enmyira said:
It took a while and a lot of horde dodging but she got in and out easily. She found a lot more that she was prepared to take back with her. She'd found a huge army duffle and stuffed things inside. More food, more water. She even found a silencer for her rifle. Now she didn't have to worry about the noise. She found several sheets, a good sized tent, a raft, a canvas water collector... which was really pure luck. She'd even found a stash of sweets. She wasn't a fan of them herself, but thought the others might enjoy them. After she'd piled them all up in a hardware store, she grabbed one of those long orange carts normally used for taking furniture or plants to cars and things, and began loading up all the findings on it. After a thorough search, she found a can of WD-40. She made sure to oil the wheels so they wouldn't squeak. The cart was heavy, and it would take a long time to get back, but it was worth it. After a few moments, she had an idea. She got a huge tarp and draped it over everything, then quietly killed a few z's. She dragged their bodies and laid them over the cart as best she could. Hopefully it would work as a guise. She was ready, and set off back towards the mansion, cart in tow.
Enmyira said:
After all of them are dead she carefully pushes open the gate, but just enough. She struggles to drag the cart in after throwing off all the bodies. After about ten minutes she finally gets in it. She lets out a frustrated breath and goes back to close the gate. She makes double sure its locked/chained/whatever-it-was-before, then starts pulling the cart again towards the mansion.
Enmyira said:
((my char just went deeper into the city for supplies.. and now just got back...))
Enmyira said:
She gently pushed open the front door. The cart wouldn't fit so she just started bringing in supplies and setting themy on the floor in the living room.

Yappi said:
"hmmm you took a go hour and a half nap, we got tons of supply's and a radio" i turn the wheel to come off the interstate
She stops rubbing her head. "Sorry I passed out." She chuckles and looks over to him. "A radio? Sweet." She says as she watches the road pass by.

Death Reaper]He came toward the fence and started to defend himself against a few there running at his side. He quickly ducked and uppercutted one of the zombies with his knife and causing his knife to get stuck in the skull of the zombie a he truned around and swung the butt of the Mp5 at the other one causing ti to fall. He slammed his foot into the skull. They could tell he was skilled. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32178-enmyira/ said:
@Enmyira[/URL]
She waved him I, then pointed down. "The men in charge are inside." She called out, hoping he could hear her from this distance. She tried to be quiet about it but loud enough for him to hear.

"were here" I park my car on the curb and step out of the car. I pick up the packs full of food,guns,water.

She steps out of the car and approaches him. "Thanks for letting me go with you." She says and smiles. "Need any help with those?"

{ @Yappi }

Last edited by a moderator:
"there is some ammo in the back, i already took the .44 rounds" I open the mansion gate and go through the door.

hearing the sound of the gate being opened I would walk up to door and open it and step out. My black trench coat blowing in the wind slightly as I walked down the steps. @White Shamrock

Mira turns, not noticing the man standing at the door. She walks to the car and gets the ammo out of it. She walks back to the door and is greeted by a man in a trench coat.

{ @Slasher999999999 @Yappi }

"well we killed 8 bandits took everything they owned and they had whisky and beef jerky so ill take a bottle of this and a bag of that, oooh fancy i wish i had a trench coat anyways im going up stairs" i set down the stuff,grab the jerky and whisky and head to the roof

Slasher999999999 said:
I would gaze at Mira with my crimson eyes my snow white hair blowing slightly in the wind.
She looks up at the familiar looking man. She steps back recognizing the red eyes. Shaking she stepped back from the stairs and drops the ammunition. "K-keon?" She asks, unsure of herself.

As i am walking up the stairs i yell jokingly "Awwwwww what i nice reunion, you too love birds or friends talk together. If you want whisky or beef jerky come see me" i open up the hatch and head to my pack and sit on the roof edge and take a refreshing sip of my whisky

Slasher999999999 said:
"yes Mira its me" Keon would say in a gentle tone his crimson eyes soften.
Her eyes widen as her head tilts to the side. She pokes him in the chest to make sure its really him. "Y-youre alive?" She questions.

Keon would not his head "yes I am very much alive and can you stop poking my chest" he would say at the end in a slightly annoyed tone.

Mira1 said:
Her eyes widen as her head tilts to the side. She pokes him in the chest to make sure its really him. "Y-youre alive?" She questions.
(At least he didn't slap you when see when if he is alive xD )

"hah, is that even a question course you can" I hand Jason a bottle from my bag, i wince when i see a bottle and a half left. "want any jerky?"

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back