• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slasher999999999[/URL] @CellistCat606
Slasher999999999 said:
keon would sigh

-=-=((This is like 2 parents fighting calmly talking with their teenage daughtee who is screaming her head off, but Amber wouldn't know))=-=-

Amber

Amber took a deep breath, "I'm not a child I'm a teen! Keon will you ever answer my questions?" Amber sighed. " I'm fine with waiting anywhere until you answer my questions." Amber loosened her fists.

Last edited by a moderator:

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((This is like 2 parents fighting calmly talking with their teenage daughtee who is screaming her head off, but Amber wouldn't know))=-=-

Amber

Amber took a deep breath, "I'm not a child I'm a teen! Keon will you ever answer my questions?" Amber sighed. " I'm fine with waiting anywhere until you answer my questions." Amber loosened her fists.
CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

She just piled everything she'd found in the living room, except for the canvas water skin thing. She lugged that upstairs and started to set it up on the roof.

((@White Shamrock I'm not sure about the rest but my char just got back from a deeper town run....))

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](OK what happened this time, because I apparently missed a lot...AGAIN)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((@White Shamrock Just me fighting with Kira and Keon while AJ and Mira continued sneaking into the military place.))=-=-

She finished setting up the canvas and trudged back downstairs. She blinked over at Jason, surprised he was up. "You sure you shouldn't be sleeping still?"

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason woke up from his sleep "Wow, I was out for a while, is anyone here," he looks around still tired.

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((The fight is outside if you want to interrupt (Well I'm the only one yelling my head off so I'm not sure if that counts as a fight

xD ). The other 2 are offline currently and I'm planning on going offline as well soon).))=-=-

Jason looked over "Hi 2, what happened while I was out. I don't need much sleep, hell I only sleep 3-4 hours when I was healthy." He rubs his head as he gets up.

Enmyira

She crosses her arms. "I don't know, I was on another supply run. No use staying here when I can't do anything.." she replied. "I think we had visitors though... there were tire tracks." She added.

Her eyebrows quirk up. She grabs her rifle and immediately heads upstairs, to the roof. She keeps her body low and starts looking.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason hears the noise "What the hell is that noise outside," he walks out "OK WHO THE FUCK IS YELLING." He looks very agitated and walks closer to what is happening.
@Brianna Ackerman, @White Shamrock))=-=-[/color][/center]

[/QUOTE]

CellistCat606 said:
Amber turns her head from the two to see a new person (again taller than her by 2 feet)wearing some sort of skeleton attire. "Sorry if I'm disturbing you I'm just busy yelling at these 2 wackos." "Especially the one who isn't answering any questions on how he's alive again or about his new hair! So if you could give me an hour and a half and I think this guy will finally start answering my questions again."
He looks at Amber then smiles "Nice to meet you miss, the name is Jason Grim. Who are the tw-." He stares frozen in place as he sees Keon, he drops his cane then falls to the ground "Ke-Keon," he clenches his chest.

@Brianna Ackerman

She scowls. Their conversation was loud enough to carry all the way up to the roof top. She looks over at the gate to see z's start coming in again. So much for her clearing job earlier. She sighs and sets the rifle aside, then digs out her sling shot. She waited until one was at the fence to take it down. She loaded it up and let it go. The gear slightly whistled as it flew through the air, then hit its mark. The z was slightly thrown back as the gear entered and exited its skull, a blood spatter to accompany it.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He looks at Amber then smiles "Nice to meet you miss, the name is Jason Grim. Who are the tw-." He stares frozen in place as he sees Keon, he drops his cane then falls to the ground "Ke-Keon," he clenches his chest.
@Brianna Ackerman

[/QUOTE]

Amber

Amber watched the man drop his cane and fall to the ground. Amber sighed and put her right hand up to her forehead. She put it down then said "So you know this guy too? Think you can have him answer a question for me?" Amber calmed down her breath and looked at the man whom was on the ground.

-=-=((@White Shamrock @Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would turn his body to face Jason, "yes Jason it is me" he would say in a kind voice. @White Shamrock

Amber

Amber turned her attention back to Keon. "Keon 2.0 how about you explain to Ja-Jaskeleton and I about your long story? Doesn't that sound nice (I hope it does because I need to know ASAP)." Amber began tapping her foot on the ground impatiently while waiting for a response.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman, @White Shamrock))=-=-

"Trust me, Jason" Kira said. "I thought he wasn't real either. But he is. He's going to explain how the hell he's here, later, but he's definitely here."

She turned to Amber. "Come, let's take you inside so you can at least sit before you pass out."

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999 @CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back