• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Amber made a confused face at Jane. "What do you mean? It's all fluffy and bright white, it's exactly like a cloud." Amber stared at the Cloud man for a few seconds then yawned and fell back to sleep on the ground all curled up.

-=-=((Me: Okay Amber that's enough talking with the cloud man))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber made a confused face at Jane. "What do you mean? It's all fluffy and bright white, it's exactly like a cloud." Amber stared at the Cloud man for a few seconds then yawned and fell back to sleep on the ground all curled up.

-=-=((Me: Okay Amber that's enough talking with the cloud man))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,
@Slasher999999999))=-=-
He grabs her so she wont fall on the ground. With one hand he points the gun

"Thanks mate" I light the cigar and take a long puff, I went to take a sip of my whisky but he was out. Pissed I smashed the bottle across the zombies head killing it and breakin the bottle

She just walked up to the roof and set down her things. After looking around.. she decided that maybe next time she went into town she'd look for sheets and canvas. It'd be nice to eventually get some shade and cover up here. Maybe she should talk to Jason about it first. The roof seemed the best place for snipers to be anyway..

((Generalish...not quite sure who to tag in this one since its more of idea bouncing.))

I flicked the cigar onto the ground and stomped it out, I decided to go back to the roof and relaxe a little

the unknown figure would slowly remove his hood showing keons face but his hair is snow white instead of its normal black. his snow white hair blowing in the wind.

She glanced over to see someone else had already made the roof their home. Her right eye twitched. She scowled and drug her stuff back down. Maybe she should just go find a tree. Make that her home. Surely this property had several of them. With a sigh she sought out Jason.

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
the unknown figure would slowly remove his hood showing keons face but his hair is snow white instead of its normal black. his snow white hair blowing in the wind.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,

@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

-=-=(( I would post something but my character is still asleep, unless if she gets dropped on the floor or something loud))=-=-

Mira1 said:
"I think you should do it." She said with honesty in her voice. "I believe you would be a great leader." She smiles and pats him on the back.
"You really think so, but everyone wouldn't listen. Hell you wanted to stab me on my first day," he said in a surprised tone.

Mira1

She nods. "I think you would do great. I can help you get people attention." She said and chuckled. "Did I really try to stab you?" She thinks for a moment. "Guess so." @White Shamrock

She backed up. "No. No. This isn't real. I saw him dead. This isn't real." She repeated this several times, convinced she was seeing things. "Who are you?!?"

He smiled "I will, I have to for Keon," he gets up, "Thanks for the help." He goes to the kitchen.

Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back