• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She twitched in annoyance. "I can handle myself. It's loud mouths and drunkards who bring the trouble." She snappily replies before pulling on her pack. "Just becuase you barely got here doesn't mean you know all about us." She added and then looked at Jason. "I'll be back in an hour."

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ha two your cute, I don't drink to drink, I drink to forget but anyways. I think 2 drinkers work better together than 1 just say when your ready to go Pyro"

@Picklesoldier

@Enmyira

She went to open the door, and was automatically assaulted by a man holding a knife to her neck. Taking out her own knife, she spun around and stabbed him herself, kicking him away from her. Turning, she saw the other two. She looked at them, glaring daggers at the two. @JPTheWarrior @CellistCat606

JPTheWarrior said:
"I think we should follow her. She might reach a place where we can stay the night. Anyways, we can't reach the mansion in time and it's too dangerous to walk during the night. But you can try if you want. I wont shoot you or anything. In fact you can stop your act. You look like me when I want something from someone. Be your true self. That will only be the way of me trusting you" he runs following the horse. When he sees where she stops he waits at the entrance
@Brianna Ackerman

Amber

"Look I don't think acting like a rude prison girl will help me survive in this bees nest (I mean business but I just thought it would be better if she pronounced it this way)." Amber closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Maybe if you have 2 phones we can keep in contact like that, so I can try heading to where Keyon (I misspelled Keon on purpose) died. And move towards that mansion I saw earlier. Also maybe if I'm in trouble I can say that I'm friends with Jane so they won't just attack the prison girl." "Does that sound right?"

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman I don't think we've moved yet))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

"Look I don't think acting like a rude prison girl will help me survive in this bees nest (I mean business but I just thought it would be better if she pronounced it this way)." Amber closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Maybe if you have 2 phones we can keep in contact like that, so I can try heading to where Keyon (I misspelled Keon on purpose) died. And move towards that mansion I saw earlier. Also maybe if I'm in trouble I can say that I'm friends with Jane so they won't just attack the prison girl." "Does that sound right?"

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman I don't think we've moved yet))=-=-

"I dont have any phone" (lets just say Jane said this before following Kira ok? @Brianna Ackerman

Tck. She sighed and wandered out the door. From there she jogged to the gate, slashing many z's through it before slipping out. Only a few remained, so she left them behind. Quietly and carefully she slinked along until seeing the outskirts of town. She slowly strode in, alert and ready. She had secret cashes of supplies hidden all over in nearly every town she'd visited. It was a thing her father taught. Always be ready to bolt. Always be prepared. She swallowed and knelt down behind a garbage bin to listen for a while. After hearing nothing but the slow methodical sliding of z-steps she made her way in, a few blocks deeper. It took a while, and after finding nothing in the first five places, she caught a break. After killing three resident z's in a drug store, she pick-locked a safe hidden under the counter. Good thing she had a screwdriver and bobby-pins handy. Money... a bottle of aspirin.. several bottles of water.. a can of pears.. tomato sauce. With a shake of her head she slid what she found into her pack. She buried the can of pears deep inside. That was hers. She liked fruit. With a small smile she locked the safe back up and scattered things around it, making it look like it hadn't been touched. With a satisfied nod she continued on, hand never straying far from her slingshot.

"Sure, you look beat up. That and you let me in here it's the least I could do" I look for a good branch and use my knife to start carving it

@White Shamrock

He'd come back downstairs and toss a bottle of sarsparilla to jason "Lets go AJ." @White Shamrock

JPTheWarrior said:
"I dont have any phone" (lets just say Jane said this before following Kira ok? @Brianna Ackerman

-=-=((The moment an apple store is in sight Amber is going to charge into the store.))=-=-

Amber

Amber sighed when she saw Kira. "How did I get dragged into this again?" Amber pointed to the left "I'll be over here let me know when you're done." Amber walked a bit to the left of the wall and sat down. She watched the grass move with the wind, left, to right, left, to right. Amber then slowly dozed off into a light sleep.

-=-=((She finally got some sleep yay!))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

I walk out the gate and see multiple zombies. I shoot them with a bullet to spare, while alone I marked some places with supply's. I move towards a hardware store so I can get boards and other building suppys.

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((The moment an apple store is in sight Amber is going to charge into the store.))=-=-

Amber

Amber sighed when she saw Kira. "How did I get dragged into this again?" Amber pointed to the left "I'll be over here let me know when you're done." Amber walked a bit to the left of the wall and sat down. She watched the grass move with the wind, left, to right, left, to right. Amber then slowly dozed off into a light sleep.

-=-=((She finally got some sleep yay!))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

he looks at her "Sure? Just be careful please"

About twenty minutes later she'd found another cache. Mostly canned food and some dirty water. They'd need to boil it.. With a shrug she packaged it all up and started on her way back to the mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back