• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would zoom through the gate and take a hard right the Harley skidding, as it was skidding he would quickly take out his sword and cut off a walkers head that was to close to the bike with his other hand on the handle, as the Harley started to slow down skidding he would rev the engine again and speed off as he sheathed his sword weaving through walkers and obstacles in his way. As he was weaving through obstacles he would think 'this brings up old memories'

A tired man, with scrapes, bruises, and a few stitches, covering almost every visible inch of skin walked downstairs, "Why... Is everyone... Being so fucking loud?!" The man exclaimed, as he was gesturing anger with his left arm, which was void of a wrist.

Avery glared into the man's eyes, "Well fuck you too sir." He said, with a very fake smile. He pushed the man out of the way with his full arm, and walked to the living room, where he sat down. He eyed the man, and one question flooded his mind, "Well, who the fuck are you?" He said, annoyed, and confused.

He smiles, still some how trying to keep his cool "Jason Grim, or grim for short, I came from the west pushy, listen whats your problem, not enough sunlight in your diet" he says, tapping the man.

"I guess you could say something like that." He said, with a shrug. "I'm Avery 'The Wheezer' Zen." He said, as he pulled out his gas mask, which was covered in scratches, and stitches. He pulled it on, and stared at him. He had a very popular reputation as 'The Wheezer', mainly for gassing multiple militant convoys at the start of the apocalypse. He is known for worsening the apocalypse, by gassing anyone who tried to prevent it, mainly military or police groups towards the beginning.

He stop being so tense lighting a cigarette "Good a conversation, so Avery how long have you been here, ya got a nice place."

He extends his hand "Same here, I met one of yer other fellows a while back, his name was Keon." he sits on the opposite side, feet on another chair, he brings out a black guitar with the name "Judith" written on it.

He stops for a second "So this place is surrounded, what do you guys do about food, water, and other stuff," he polishes a black revolver, he looks very concerned.

He stands up "So what do you do around here, and how many people are here," he walks around looking at the place they are in.

"Back to my group... I left them behind in the hoard..." He said, ashamed of what he did. In truth, he left, trying to save them, which, in the end, he did end up doing.

He shrugged "That is not that bad, I led my four horse men as a final stand into a huge horde, it was fun till I realized what happened afterwards," he sadly puts down his hat reminiscing.

He smiles "Well-i'm actually from the north, I came from California, I just went to the west, DO NOT GO THERE, they follow old west rules. I have even seen them use zombies for shooting practice, I then became the Grim Reaper but move out to here, with my bird black beak." He calls on a raven with a metal beak that lands on his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back