• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason laughs "He sure likes you, I found him with a broken beak, I had someone make him a new one then we headed out, if he saw you as evil, he'd peck your eyes out," he smiles as the bird lands on James head pecking.

He sticks out his hand to Keon, "It is a pleasure to meet you, where are you from friend," he sticks out his hand, smiling.

James laughed again, gently bringing his right hand to his head. Shortly after he felt prickly little bird feet go onto his hand and he brought it down from his head. He smiled warmly at the adorable bird. "Well it's a good thing I'm not evil then. Isn't it?" The last two words were directed fondly at the bird on his hand.

He sits down "What do ya guys do around here, ya'll seem like good fellows so, what do ya guys do" he starts to take out his pistols, with the names "Life", and "Death" written on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
James notices the pistols and instantly tenses and glares at them. He couldn't take his eyes off of them and those eyes had lost the happiness from moments ago, now replaced with fear. His face had lost the happiness and was just tense.

He puts his hand on his shoulder "Chill out, little buddy if black beak likes you, I like you," he puts away his pistols, looks at you then laughs "Hey your almost my size, guest you aint that little."

He would shake his hand "some place you don't want to ever be at" he would take out his desert eagles and start to clean and inspect them.

James remained tense as Keon now had his guns out. "Thanks. I just..." He seriously hated admitting any fears of his, especially his fear of guns. "I just have a.. really bad fear of guns..." He choked out the sentence. He didn't want to seem weak, but he knew it'd be better to admit something than hide it.

He smiles "Use to have a fear of guns too, but then some...low life killed my parents with these two revolvers, I took them from him, and shot him right in the face," he does a pose aiming the guns in a random direction.

James continues staring at all the guns in the room. "I have a good sword an that's the only weapon I'll ever need. I don't need guns." He set his left hand on the hilt of his sword, peeking out of its sheath on his back. He instantly felt calmer and more reasonable. "I'll only ever need my sword." He spoke with an almost mesmerizing tone now.

Jason the said in a confident tone "If ya ever need a gunner on yer side, let me know I always like to explore," he calls back black beak saying some kind of gibberish, then tips his hat.

(Got to the building, Angela's sick, there's new people, Mia is in the room next to Angela)

Sighing I would gaze at him "we have been here for a few days and you might as well stay here hordes are all around the place I'm going to go look for survivors that may be trapped 'alone' he would say and sling his sword in his sheath and holster his desert eagles he would notice that his black trench coat is still with Daisie. Sighing he would walk out what appeared to be the alpha wolf following behind him.

He smiles "Ya need help, I can come, it sounds like fun," he says fiddling with his revolver.

He would walk to the garage and open it spotting a Harley he would approach it and see that the keys where in the ignition with 2 black motorcycle helmets. He would place one in the satchel and the other one on his head and get on the Harley he would start it up. After a few times the Harley would start he would rev it up and slowly bring it out of the garage.

"no I got this I need some time to myself, but I will need you to open the gate he would say as he position his sword sheath on his back in a better position for easier reach and being able to draw it quicker while on the bike.

"beside I need someone to watch everyone while I'm gone" he would say while gazing at the gate noticing that not many walkers around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back