• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery had stood there, listening to the story he loved so much... But he was ripped out of his nostalgia by Keon coughing up blood, "Oh shit, this again..." He said, as he helped Keon stand up, "We need to get him to his bed. Now. Can you get his other arm?" He asked, as he slung Keon's arm over his shoulder

his breathing would get shallow and skin would star to turn pale andstark shaking violently his vision would start to blur.

Last edited by a moderator:
The collar he was holding onto would slide out of his hand and fall down to the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie started to get more worried as she followed Avery and Keon. Her eyes filled with worry and she looked down at him, "What's happening? Is he going to be okay?" She asked, looking very worried.

Scarlet would jump on the bed and curl up around Keon whining slightly. Keon would start to shake and become more pale. His eyes would become heavy and he would start to burn up. Sweat staring to form.

He grabbed an ice pack from downstairs, and put it on his forehead. "This is worse than I'd thought..." He said with a sigh. He pet Scarlet sweetly.

Daisie looked at Keon worried and sighed, "Okay..." She said and started to pet Scarlet as well. She pulled out some Aspirin and handed it to Avery. "If he needs them." She said and smiled.

He would start to have seizures, his body spamazing and twitches as his eyes would be closed and eyes moving around having nightmares and flashbacks.

Daisie nodded lightly and leaned against Avery, smiling and then grabbing the bottle, and tossing it on the bed at Keon's feet, "Fetch dog." She said with a smirk and laughed lightly, "Remember that?" She asked with her arms crossed.

He leaned against her as well, "Yeah. I do. I was drunk, don't hold it against me..." He said with a chuckle, as he picked up the bottle and gave Keon 2 pills.

Daisie giggled lightly, "It was funny... Uh, sorry about what I did to your man junk..." She said and laughed lightly. She smiled softly and then played with Keon's hair a little, humming 'Greensleeves' as she did so.

Keon would slowly start to calm down and stop seizure, his breathing would still be shallow and his skin would still be pale.

Daisie blushed at his arm around her waist. She looked up at him and slowly took his hand and put it on his side. "I-I'm sorry..." She said and looked at the floor. Once again she was never touched like that before and it felt different. She sighed softly and started to shake lightly.

Daisie shook her head, "N-not used to being t-touched..." She said softly as her shaking began to grow. She took a step back and looked at the floor. "I should sleep." With that Daisie went out the door to her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back