• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace walked around and sighed "Harmony! Please I just want to tal-" she saw her legs and immediately grabbed her throwing her over her back. Peace saw someone hiding behind a car and grabbed him placing the two down "So can we talk please," she said tapping her foot.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Harmony

"Ok...." I say scooting back and crossing my legs. I look like I am distressed, like a deer about to sprint. "This is Lucas,my traveling partner" I say trying to not get Peace jealous or hurt thinking that I'm dating him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace felt a slight crazy side take over as she looked at the kid next to her. She was jealous "I'm her EX-girlfriend, my name is Chaos. I wanted to apologize but I guess she got over me pretty well," she said slightly twitching to every word she said.

@Naomi Nakashima @Yappi

Harmony

"I just travel with him, Peace Im not say I still care for you just o make you feel better. but I am not going to stay tore up over your words. You said what you did and i over heard, I made my own sacrifice and that means moving on than so be it" I say getting pissed, I love him but e wanted to make a sacrifice and I'm not going to get depressed about it. I am trying to cast him out for his own good, everything I just told him is a lie and my face gives it off perfectly. But in lying to keep him and Threat safe.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Naomi Nakashima

Lucas shuttered at 'Chaos' as she spoke, backing into a wall. So this was 'Peace', huh? He turned and looked at Harmony, was this really going to convince a jealous ex? Know his luck, probably not. He reached in his pocket, clutching his pocket knife in case things got ugly.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Ivan

Ivan digs through the last drawer in his home for anyhting useful, he finds nothing but old torn up clothes.

Ivan grunts in frustration "Damn raiders, why do they have to exist."

He continues out to the barren street that used to be somewhat of a bustling neighborhood. Ivan thinks for a moment and remembers that the shopping center nearby was massive.

"The shopping center, there is no way they could have taken everything for there!"

Peace felt her heart shatter "Fine! You want to be pissed then fuck you," she said using her bat to hit her in the face. She growled and walked away, talking to herself. "I gave her everything and she GAAA!" Peace said going in the direction of the church.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Harmony

I have my head in my knees while I cry my eyes out... I don't want to hurt Peace but I have no choice Beuase otherwise Conquest will... And she will do more than hurt him next time.

Lucas gasped, running Harmony's side unconsciously "Har-Harmony!" he yelled, looking at her crying form with overwhelming sadness. He sat down next to her, wrapping his arms her comfortingly "I'm...I'm so sorry you had to go through that" he told her "I...I know h-how hard it is to...let go of someone you l-love" Lucas felt tears in his eyes too, he tried his best to hold it back—but it still showed in his voice.

@Yappi

Harmony

"It's- it's ok, you should not have to go through this. Thankyou for being by my side..." I say trying to dry up "I don't know what I would do if I lose you" I say uncouncously @Naomi Nakashima

Yappi said:
(AJ is frozen in time... -doctor who plays in the distance-)
(Shammy Rick: Oh god, S-Shammy, we made have got into the thread. Shammy Morty: Ah, Gee Shammy, I don't know if this was a good-, Shut your hole *belch* Shammy. *Tardis Appears*. The Shammy Doctor: Great Scott muffins we made it Doc, Shammy doc: My god May 29 2016....it's awful)

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I sit there crying, not out of pain but sadness. I see Peace walking away, I pull my revolver.... Conquest is trying to guide my hand, I tremble before dropping the gun. I don't have the heart to shoot them, and I won't let conquest... Atleast that's what I thought, I loud crack can be heard as my ambidextrous left hand holds the revolver putting a hole in Peace's gut. I British accent can be heard from conquest "That's what you get for hurting Harmony you no good wanka!!!!" He says putting the revolver away.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Naomi Nakashima

Conquest

"Isn't that rich" I say easily throwing him off and getting into a fighting stance "You meant the world to Harmony, her heart snapped yesterday. She cares for you, but by doing that you allowed me to surface. That little talk with drew made all the difference. The only reason she broke up was to PROTECT YOU!!!" I yell charging him with both knifes like a wolf. Murder I my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back