• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Jack shakes his head at her. "Beautiful, please calm down I won't hurt you." He said bringing a clever out and putting it to her neck. "Unless you refuse to come with me, I would be glad to cut your head off. I'm sure it would taste fabulous." He said with a wicked smile.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina froze as he held the cleaver to her neck. "A-Alright..." She stammered wanting to scream out for help but who would hear her or see her? Everyone was inside the church not to mention he'd chop her head off if she tried. "I-I'll come with y-you...but what do you want me for?" She asked nervously, honestly she wasn't sure if she even wanted the answer to that...

@Mira1

Threat decided to clear his mind by going into the city, he grabbed his head. "I just can't take it anymore, WE can't take it anymore." The two voice chatted, trying to forget their experience, Threat sat near a building playing with the knife and letting out a sigh.

Harmony

I wake up from my sleep, I put my clothes back on and go outside leaving the boy asleep. I put my cloak on and walk through the city.

The room was filled up to the very top. There was cans and water bottles. Blankets, batteries, clothes, flashlights everywhere. A musky mattress was in the corner, smothered in blankets. Nami shook her head, "We gotta get outta here now." She said throwing stuff into a large bag. Nami grabbed all her knives off the shelves and tossed the full bag onto the escape ladder. It smashed with a loud clank and Die came out, wearing his tightly full backpack and gun. He tried picking up the bag and fell over, giggling.

Nami had a backpack on as she looked around the room, her head shook as she grabbed a photo off the dresser and climbed out of the window, smiling at Die as she rubbed his black hair. Die smiled and walked down the fire escape ladder, a ding with his every step. Nami close behind with the large bag over her shoulder. Die made it to the end of the ladder and jumped down, "Safe landing!!" He screamed and Nami ran down, covering his mouth. "We aren't alone here..." She said softly, walking quietly as she moved her hand from Die's mouth.

Die whipped his mouth and walked with Nami, he played with her blue hair as it dangled down. Since she was shorter than Die, it was easy to play with her hair. The short girl began to pick up her speed, hearing bumping. "Is that?" She questioned before walking to the car and crouching, her knees popping lightly. A can moved in the wind, bumping into a metal sheet, making the noise. "Alright! Let's head on out!"

Die nodded and followed Nami, right behind her as they headed forward. Not really knowing where at the moment, but Die made a lot of noise, either the dead, or living could hear... and he didn't want to be around when they came.

Harmony

I see a group of three run by, making a lot of noise. I follow them until a zombie charges me, I stab it in the brain and it hits the ground with a loud thump. I'm 11 so I'm quite short but the cloak obscures my body enough so they don't see the explosion scars. I try to approach them, but I don't know if they notice me

@PixieDusts

(Group of two! @Yappi... XP)

Die heard the thud and jumped to turn around, aiming his gun at the girls head. "Who are you!?" He screamed. Nami heard Die and spun on her heals, looking at the young girl. "Shoot." She said and Die did as he was told. He shot the gun which went right past her face and shot a Walker heading the girls way. Die smirked and waved his hand lightly. "Seems like you're getting better." Nami said walking to the girl.

Nami stared at the girl and shook her head lightly, "Following us?" She asked and growled. Die walked over to her and pulled Nami's arm. "We gotta go... NOW!!" He said as a group of Walkers formed behind them. "This way!" Nami yelled and ran off down an alley.

Harmony

I silently nod my head, I sprint after the 2. Seeing as I have little other option, I decide to stay with them until the zombies are gone. I stab a few zombies will running with great speed.

@PixieDusts

Nami jumped up as the alley was a dead end, her hand caught onto the edge of a window seal as she pushed her way up onto the roof, "Climb Come on Die!!" She screamed and reacted her hand down for the young girl. "Grab my hand or die!!"

Die began to climb fast, slipping a few times as the Walkers started to catch up with them. Nami started to panic as Die got on the roof and let out a sigh, laying down, breathing heavily.

@Yappi

Harmony

I climb with them grabbing her Hand to help me up. When I get up I make sure that my cloak hood stays on. I stay silent

Nami crawled away from the edge, dragging the girl with her. Die follows behind with a smile on his face. His dark hair flows over his eyes as he smiled at the girl silently. Nami stopped and waited before she ran and jumped, landing on the roof of another building.

@Yappi

Nami turned her head and watched Die jump after her. "Hey!! You can do it!! It's not hard!!" She yelled and giggled, running on the roofs. "We gotta make it to the forest!" Nami yelled to Die and Die shook his head.

Nami saw the forest and sat down to rest. Die sat next to her. Their breathing began to slow down a little more as Nami giggled, "We didn't even introduce each other..."

@Yappi

Harmony

I sit silent, I sit and then speak "Harmony" that's all I say. I'm breathing heavily but my cloak conceals it

Nami smile and ruffled Die's head where Die rubbed Harmony's hair. "I'm Die and this is Nami." Die giggled lightly and looked at her cloak. "I like your cloak it's cool..." He said softly and laid back.

@Yappi

Harmony

I nod my head with a concealed smile, I take off my cloak trusting these 2. I have some short pants and a t-shirt along my hoodie on, I sit back down. I take off the hoodie letting my skin breath showing 3rd degree burn scars trailing up my arms to my lower neck, on my chest and down to my upper leg. "Sorry about the silence, can't trust many people out here"

Die nodded as Nami closed her eyes, his face turned and his eyes widened. "Wow!!" He said with excitement, "That is so cool!!" He looked up and down her body, examining her, his eyes filled with wonder.

@Yappi

((Dang, left me in the dust. wow. Bye, Harmony))

Lucas awoke, turning to the bed Harmony was sleeping in. She wasn't there. He sighed, was this good or bad for him? He knew that he'd be away from Conquest now but...was she safe out there alone? Worry bubbled up inside him, he promised he'd stay by her side! He quickly got his things from under the bed, and ran out the door. He paused when he got in the street, no sight of her anywhere. Where did she go?! Lucas screamed in his mind, looking for any clue of where she could of gone. Then another thought popped in his head, suddenly stopping him dead in his tracks Why did he care so much for her? Her other side almost-! He sighed, he knew why he cared so much. But that didn't matter now, he was all alone again. Free to search for his family again. Goodbye, Harmony he said in his mind, as if she could her him Please take care of yourself. And with that, he started of in one direction—needing to see his family more than ever now.

PixieDusts said:
Die nodded as Nami closed her eyes, his face turned and his eyes widened. "Wow!!" He said with excitement, "That is so cool!!" He looked up and down her body, examining her, his eyes filled with wonder.
@Yappi
Harmony

I look shocked at his reaction. "It's not cool, I got these from a fuel truck explosion. I could barely move for weeks." I sit there curled up with my arms around my knees. "I need to leave,I was gone for longer than longer than I wanted to and I need to find a friend" I say getting up and putting my hoodie and cloak on walking away back to the apartment

Harmony

I see Lucas walking, I walk behind him grabbing him at the shoulder. I just caught him about to leave "I wasn't going to abandon you, have faith" I say smiling

Die nodded, "Sorry..." He whispered, hugging her lightly before she went, "We'll see you in the future?" He giggled lightly and woke Nami up. Her mind was blank as she trudged along, carrying her stuff.

Threat sighed, he saw two things oving and walked up. "Have you seen a girl, looks 11-12 might have tried to stab you," Peace asked before switching back to Threat. "HI! We are Threat and Peace," the multi personality child said studying the two.

@PixieDusts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back