• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sure)

AJ

Diapers,Powder,formula just in case. I am in deep though, I look at my new ring... Happy. I have a smile as I am completely unaware of the bandits nearby.

@Mira1

Nikki looked up and sighed "Ya, they can, but I just got that one." She had made a batter for the cake and was pouring it into the cake pan. She went over and smeared some of the cake batter onto Rin and Miya's noses "Boop," she said laughing softly.

@Mira1

Jason got out of the bed and fixed it, knowing it was now Mira's bed. He smiled and went up to one of the pews, he yawned and started reading through his journal. He crossed his legs and studied it, he smelled something cooking but tried to ignore it.

(General)

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya giggled from the batter and it off her nose then licked it. "Tastes great!" She said happily and got the batter of rins nose ad well eating it. "Look Rin, auntie Nikki is making a cake." She said as Rin reached for the sky.

@Shammy the Shamrock

The leader of the group made quiet gestures twoards the man in front. Their decoy who looked very innocent to the naken eye was sent out. As the other bandits hid he ran out. "Sir! Sir!" He called out running to him.

@Yappi

Nikki nodded and worked for an hour on the cake before going out and bringing a chocolate cake. "Here, I slaved an hour, I put my blood, sweat and tears into this......maybe," she said sitting down at the table and cutting a piece. "This is probably a waste of our food supply but screw it," she said eating the cake, she fell face first into it out of exhaustion.

@Mira1

AJ

I see the man ran after me, I grab him supporting him, trusting the poor man. I dont see he's not wounded to the last second.

@Mira1

hello there I say as i walk into the area where evryone is with the cake, dont be alarmed i come from a group to the north called the freedom fighters and I was wondering if we could do some trading

Miya watched the whole hour, not really doing anything in the way if helping besides looking after Rin. When the cake was finally finished she smiled. She went to cut herself a piece when Nikki passed out in it. She screamed some then started to laugh her ass off.

@Shammy the Shamrock

The man smiles at his help and patts his shoulder politely. "Thank you my good sir, I as wondering if you could help me." he said in a sad tone. "I-i can't find my son." He cried, burying his head in his arm.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Miya watched the whole hour, not really doing anything in the way if helping besides looking after Rin. When the cake was finally finished she smiled. She went to cut herself a piece when Nikki passed out in it. She screamed some then started to laugh her ass off.
@Shammy the Shamrock

The man smiles at his help and patts his shoulder politely. "Thank you my good sir, I as wondering if you could help me." he said in a sad tone. "I-i can't find my son." He cried, burying his head in his arm.

@Yappi
AJ

I nod my head, I ask him "Where?" I say wondering if his son is around here. I pat his back, letting him cry into my shoulder. Putting my bag behind my back full of baby supply's.

@Mira1

johnson117 said:
hello people in the church with a cake do not be alarmed and donot shoot mei just want to trade
((First off, it is a half burn down church with a hatch so you must go down that hatch, second use "" to talk "It makes it a lot easier to know when you are describing and talking", third grammar wise it needs to be spaced and punctuated, it makes a lot easier to read. Also if you may please describe, that is all :) ))

Nikki moved her face in the cake before giving a thumbs up, her face still in the cake "It's great," she said laughing. She took her face out and kissed her "Hope it taste fine," she said getting a towel and whipping the cake off.

@Mira1

"t-the last I saw him was at sanctuary." He cried thinking of some more excuses. "He ran off, looking for his stupid dog." He said in anger before acting as if he heard something. "I-i think that was him."

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
sanctuary
images

(I think I know where him and dog meat are)

Miya contintinues to giggle at her as she make more funny gestures. She blushed at the kiss but smiled nevertheless. Miya moved in and kissed her again, making sure to get all the frosting and cake from her lips. She pulled away and smiled. "Tastes great." She said slyly with a smirk.

@Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
images

(I think I know where him and dog meat are)

[/QUOTE]
((Damnit shammy, you got me...))

AJ

I motion my finger in a 'Stay here' motion. I walk outside, I see no one. I look around trying to find him, I get my revolver out. Hearing zombies I get out my revolver.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back