• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki smiled "Good! Normal food is hard to make when you're use to making most of your desserts with meat." She said crossing her arms, she grabbed a slice and started eating. She yawned and almost stab her eye out with a fork but was able to just get a eye full of cake "Shit not again," she said laughing.

@Mira1

(im new to rp) I slowly climb down the hatch of the burned church. "don't be alarmed im just a traveler and im looking to trade"

Last edited by a moderator:
( I'm going to hit the sack real soon so if your going to post with me included do it within the next 10-15 minutes)

Jason got up and went on the porch, he sat down and started writing in his journal. He took out a cigarette and smiled 'Welcome to the family' he wrote underneath the picture of Miya, AJ, and Rin. He laughed at his caption, closed the book and stuffed it in his pocket looking at the sky. He let out a sigh seeing his breath in the cold air," he cleaned the katana Mira had made him and hummed to himself.

~*Melina Herford*~

While Amber and that Joe guy, which she was 100% sure was the same serial killer she had met before living at the church were talking, Melina had slipped away, that guy still creeped her out. Maybe not half as much as the Jack the ripper creep but still, she felt uneasy near him so she decided to take her leave. Letting a gentle sigh she dusted herself off and walked around the outside of the church to stretch her legs a little.

@Any one who wishes to interact :'3

Yappi said:
AJ
I motion my finger in a 'Stay here' motion. I walk outside, I see no one. I look around trying to find him, I get my revolver out. Hearing zombies I get out my revolver.

@Mira1
@Mira1[/URL]
The bandit stays as he was and waited for the others to do their job. One bandits runs out and tackled AJ to the ground.

Miya giggles some and shook her head. "Let me help you with that." She said with a sigh and stood from where she was. "I'm gonna go lay Rin down, hopefully Jason can watch her for a little bit." She leaves and eventually finds Jason on the front porch. "Hey bud, mind keeping an eye on Rin? She's asleep so she shouldn't be much trouble." She explains.

Jack chuckled seeing Melina. He runs up and grabs her shoulders gently then spins her around. "Ahhh, sweet Melina!" He said in a cheerful voice before pulling her into a forced hug. "Lomg time no see might I say?" He ask moving her away from the hug but still holding her so she cannot run.

@Nona

Mira1 said:
The bandit stays as he was and waited for the others to do their job. One bandits runs out and tackled AJ to the ground.

Miya giggles some and shook her head. "Let me help you with that." She said with a sigh and stood from where she was. "I'm gonna go lay Rin down, hopefully Jason can watch her for a little bit." She leaves and eventually finds Jason on the front porch. "Hey bud, mind keeping an eye on Rin? She's asleep so she shouldn't be much trouble." She explains.
AJ

I hear the man sprinting but it's too late. I'm tackled and I try to get my knife but it goes flying across the ground, as does the revolver. They both to hidden under a bench and I keep trying to punch the man off of me, doing anything to get free @Mira1

Thank man takes the punches but is obviously getting weak from them. He whistles and 5 more bandits come out, helping beat AJ until he is knocked out.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

I throw the man off me towards another bandit, he misses by a inch. I'm hit across my back and head from behind. I turn around only to be Hit again, I try to fight back but I'm sorrounded. After a long 2 minutes I fall to the ground passed out.

Nami walked in silence. She flipped a knife in between her fingers, smiling as the sun glistened on it. Her blue hair flowed in the cool wind, a smile crept on her face. For a moment everything was calm, and then it wasn't. Nami heard a low growl and turned around to see a Walker. "Damn." She whispered and jumped back, looking both ways to make sure it was just one. She pushed her back against a wall and squeaked, "I give you mercy!" The Walkers head gabbed into the knife and fell to the ground.

The Walkers face was splattered with blood, it's mouth had fresh meat in between the teeth. Her legs blooded up. The young walker seemed about 24, maybe less. Nami smiled in reliefe and shook her head, looking down at the Walker. Its eyes were pure white, its hair a dark brown, maybe just stained with blood.

A faint yell appeared from in front of Nami.

"2, 983!!" It screamed and Nami watched the bushes rust as Die, a young boy popped out. He giggled lightly.

"Did I give you the signal?" Nami asked, her hands on her hips. Die shook his head and walked back to the forest, awaiting the signal.

"Lord, come out you dingle berry!" Nami screamed at Die, he ran out with a giggle and they continued on their way.

"That was so cool!" Die began, "The way you just said, 'I give you Mercy' and, and...."

Mira1 said:
Jack chuckled seeing Melina. He runs up and grabs her shoulders gently then spins her around. "Ahhh, sweet Melina!" He said in a cheerful voice before pulling her into a forced hug. "Lomg time no see might I say?" He ask moving her away from the hug but still holding her so she cannot run.
@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina had somewhat dropped her guard on her walk around, mostly because she was literally a few yards from the church so she didn't feel in danger. Well until she was grabbed of course, stiffening up as she was hugged. Not him again. No no no she did not want to see him again. "U-Uhm..." She looked all around, avoiding his gaze as she tried to make her way out of his grasp.

Yappi said:
AJ
I throw the man off me towards another bandit, he misses by a inch. I'm hit across my back and head from behind. I turn around only to be Hit again, I try to fight back but I'm sorrounded. After a long 2 minutes I fall to the ground passed out.
The bandits whoop and cheer at the other who were taking them down. When he finally fell they ran and picked him up, slinging him over their shoulder and varying him to Mira's warehouse where Mira was also tied up, beat, and knocked out. They tie him down and wate for him to wake.

@Yappi

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina had somewhat dropped her guard on her walk around, mostly because she was literally a few yards from the church so she didn't feel in danger. Well until she was grabbed of course, stiffening up as she was hugged. Not him again. No no no she did not want to see him again. "U-Uhm..." She looked all around, avoiding his gaze as she tried to make her way out of his grasp.

Jack shakes his head at her. "Beautiful, please calm down I won't hurt you." He said bringing a clever out and putting it to her neck. "Unless you refuse to come with me, I would be glad to cut your head off. I'm sure it would taste fabulous." He said with a wicked smile.

Mira1 said:
The bandits whoop and cheer at the other who were taking them down. When he finally fell they ran and picked him up, slinging him over their shoulder and varying him to Mira's warehouse where Mira was also tied up, beat, and knocked out. They tie him down and wate for him to wake.
@Yappi
AJ

I sputter awake, I see Mira... Shit no. I struggle at the bonds hopelessly not looking at my surroundings.

Die began running through the streets, giggling, playing. His dark hair sputtered at the buildings. Moving quickly he ran and ran, in circles ad in zig-zags. He was one of the few of Nami's group that survived. Die's brown eyes reflected things around him. He ran right into a Walker, it's low growl made him stop. His eyes widened with fear.

"Back away from it!!" Nami screamed, jumping over the cars and ran closer to Die. The walker turned around with a snarl as Die aimed for it's head. 'BAM' His gun with off and the Walker hit the ground with a thud. Blood splattered everywhere.

"I give you mercy..." He said ever so quietly and smiled at Nami as she ran over to him.

"Great thinking hotshot! Now Walkers from ever mile can hear you!" Nami let out a deep sigh and ran to a fire escape ladder. "Climb..." She said and Die did as he was told. His sweet smile turned into a frightening frown. They both began to climb before they made it to a window. The window was open and they climbed in, breathing in heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back