• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki smiled and kept Rin in her arms "You think i'm pretty? Relax love, I got her. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her," she said with looking down at the baby. She stroked underneath Rin's chin "Maybe I can get her into the pie business, doesn't that sound like fun," she said jokingly before continuing to play with the child.

@Mira1

Amy opened her door "What the fuck do you want!" She said before walking back inside leaving the door open to the dark room. She let out a yawn and looked back at him.

@Yappi

Lucas stood there, stunned for a while as she held his arm. He then he sighed, she was right—he'd abandoned her already when she needed him. He'd decided, he wasn't going to leave her side anymore. Not when she most needed someone. "I'm so sorry, you're right. I need to stop being a coward and man up" he started smiling at Conquest, maybe even happy she cared this much "Thank you, I-I guess"

@Yappi

Miya giggled and nodded at Nikki. "Yes I think your pretty!" She said with a slight blush and watched as Nikki ticked Rin under her chin.

Rin unknowing reaches up for Nikki.

Miyas heart fell at what she had said. She chuckled nervously. "I hope you mean she will be making the pies..." she said not wanting to hear anything else.

@Shammy the Shamrock

AJ

I close the door after flipping her off, ill go talk to Jason. I walk downstairs and go to where Jason hangs bringing a bottle of Jack, I sit next to him.

Conquest

"Now, if I do something to ya later. Don't get mad at Harmony, I'm only not killing you because of Harmony" I say licking my teeth under my lips

Harmony

"Let's go, I know a place we can stay for a while" I Walk into the apartment where Miya tortured AJ, it no longer reeks of blood but the chair is still there... Covered in the crimson red substance. I walk into a room to the right and there's 2 beds, a desk and a window.

Jason closed his journal and smiled "Hey there dad, how ya doing." He said with a laugh looking at the bottle of jack "You do know you may need to stop your drinking a bit," he said opening the journal back up and writing something down near the picture he took earlier.

@Yappi

Nikki saw Rin reach for her and gently used her free hand to meet her half way "Don't worry I meant as an apprentice. You would like that right little girl," she said lifting Rin up, under the arms. She put her back down "Thanks, I think your pretty to," she said kissing Miya's head.

@Mira1

AJ

I smile, and laugh before taking another drink. I speak "Nope" I say deadpan "I would have never thought I'd be a dad" I say trying to drink through the pain in my throat.

Miya giggles still watching Nikki. "As long as she's not in the pies I can approve of that." She said with a smile, blushing when she was kissed by Nikki. It felt wrong but she liked it. Miya leans in and kisses her back, but on the lips. She quickly pulls away and looks to the ground. "S-sorry!" She said nervously.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
Conquest
"Now, if I do something to ya later. Don't get mad at Harmony, I'm only not killing you because of Harmony" I say licking my teeth under my lips

Harmony

"Let's go, I know a place we can stay for a while" I Walk into the apartment where Miya tortured AJ, it no longer reeks of blood but the chair is still there... Covered in the crimson red substance. I walk into a room to the right and there's 2 beds, a desk and a window.
@Naomi Nakashima

Lucas shook in fear a bit at Conquest's words, but walked with Harmony into the apartment anyway. So Harmony was what this girl was called, huh? Lucas examined his surroundings, seeing the bloody chair almost instantly "Har-Harmony?" he called to her, gripping her hand tightly "A-Are you sure this place is safe?"

@Yappi

Nikki smiled "Eh, no problem. I really don't care, I've been kissed and fucked too many times for me to be fazed by what others do to me. I can't wait to teach your little Rice," she said playing with Rin. "How does it feel to be a mother that your children actually talka to and cares about you," she said looking down in a sad tone.

@Mira1

Jason smiled "You drunk bastard, gimme." He said taking the bottle and drinking some, he laughed "Let's hope I don't try and fight trees again," he said taking another sip.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

I and him the bottle, I laugh as he did fight a tree last time. I sit there thinking about life, about what has happened. I am a father.... It's so simple but it really affects me. I truly know how Jason feels, I stand up going inside with a slight stumble as I go to Nikki, Miya and Rin.

Harmony

"I need some sleep, there's a bed across the room" I say stripping down to my hoodie and crawling into the bed asleep.

Lucas turned completely red, turning away from her "I-I need sleep too, but I don't think y-you really need to strip your u-underwear!" he told her, soon noticing she'd fallen asleep. "Honestly..." the boy sighed, taking off his own bag and putting it under the extra bed. Maybe I shouldn't have followed her... he thought to himself, laying down on the fluffy bed. A bit dusty, but better then sleeping on a pew. He quickly fell asleep.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mira1[/URL]

Jason smiled "You drunk bastard, gimme." He said taking the bottle and drinking some, he laughed "Let's hope I don't try and fight trees again," he said taking another sip.

@Yappi
Miya smirked at what she asked about having kids. She tilted head and ran her hands through hair. "You know auntie Nikki, I think you will find out here in a few years." She said with a giggles and hugged Nikki. "She may not be yours but if you are going to train her she will be your niece."

AJ

I go to the basement where Nikki makes her loafs. I find a arm and I cook it up and into a delight. I start to eat off it, my sharpened teeth going through it easily. I bring the rest upstairs, I offer some to Nikki. I sit next to Miya, I hold out my hands if I can hold the baby.

@Mira1 @Shammy the Shamrock

Nikki turned red "I like it, auntie Nikki, never thought I would get to be part of a family again." She said smiling "You want her back, we both know you want to hold her again." She said giving the child to her, and giving one last wave goodbye to Rin.

@Mira1 @Yappi

I giggle and take the baby, only to see that aj was also wanting to hold her. I smile and hand Rin to him. "Support her head, don't drop her, be c-" I stop myself. "Oh god... I really am over protective..."

((Sorry! Getting caught up in Naruto ...))

Nikki smiled "Eh, I was worse. You sure you don't need to rest, I mean it would be best for you." She said getting up, she grabbed Rin's hand "I'll play with you later," she said getting up. "If you need me, I'll be backing a cake," she said going to the hatch and reaching her restaurant "WHO THE FUCK ATE MY ARM, I WAS SAVING THAT!" She yelled and went back to making food.

@Mira1 @Yappi

AJ

I smile at her overprotectiveness, I hold the baby and support its head. I coo at its belly and it grabs my hand, I grin warmly. I hand her the baby back and leave some paper at the pew Going for supply's i look for a baby store, I'm trailed by a group.

She holds the baby close to her and kisses it's forehead. Miya reads the note and waves to AJ as he leaves. She hears Nikki yell something and giggles at her before heading to her restraunt to see her. "Everything okay? I'm sure arms can be acquired." She said leaning on a wall.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

((Yappi want me to play the group?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back