• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya giggles and coos at the child before hearing Jason come in. She looks and sees the camera. At the last minute she smiled and heald up a peace sign with her free hand. She then looks back at aj and pulls him down into a kiss. "She has your eyes." She whispers to him after the kiss.

@Yappi

Oh, darn...I forgot to ask her what her name was, Lucas thought, looking in the direct she went Although, we really shouldn't be getting too close to each other... the tween made his way to the pew she'd told him of, putting his heavy backpack underneath where he would lay. Besides, according to her 'other side' she already has someone, I'd be intruding, his mind told him as he laid his body down on the pew "I'm...just a treat" he whispered to himself, recalling those words as he dozed off.

AJ

I grin and kiss her before looking into the child's eyes, I smile warmly and of happyness. I feel a good reason to keep living, I feel content. I find a small rag and I wrap Rin up in it to keep her warm.

Jason smiled "Cute kid, good to see more parents of the apocalypse," he said with a sigh, sitting on the pew. He felt like a child wanting to hold the kid but decided it would be rude to ask. He leaned back and yawned, he took out a gift he was going to give to Keon. He placed the black box containing a ring in AJ's hand "Here, this was for some one else but call it my gift," he said messing with his katana.

@Yappi @Mira1

AJ

I smile and nod my head, I give the ring to Miya. I take the ring out of the box and put it on Miya's ring finger.

Threat sat up "Why did you make her do that to us, you called her bluff and she did that to us. I'm sorry, I never thought she would do that to you. You hid and I was the one who had to take it! You left me there to be hurt," he said to himself curling up into a ball, he grabbed his head shaking.

Miya looks at the two and smiled at them. "Thanks Jason, she is a cutie hu?" She giggled ticking her stomach before a ring was placed on her finger. Her eyes widen some and she looks up at aj. She smiled and used her free hand to pull him down into a passionate kiss. When the finish she smiled at him. "Yes." She said rocking the child gently.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Drew runs around outside the demolished church, pretending to be an airplane. He made tons of airplane noises and closes his eyes. Not seeing where he was going he runs into a tree and falls on his butt. His eyes open a few moment later and he laughs. "I crashed." He said with a childish grin.

((General))

Threat went outside ignoring everyone and saw Drew, he walked towards him. "Hey bro," he said weakly, he looked down before looking back up at him. "What are you doing," he said putting his arms behind his back.

@Mira1

Drew looks up to Threat and smiled. "Hia bro!" He said happily and giggles. "Just running around, hitting trees." He rocked side to side some. "The usual, what bout you? Everything okay?" He asked noticing his weak tone of voice

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

I grin warmly, I'm happy... Happy about everything. Anything happen to Miya.. Rin or my family I'll kill em, is this what Jason felt? I sit down next to Miya and follow along with the kiss and look at Rin.

Peace sighed "Threat was rap-hurt by Harmony. He hasn't acted like himself, he...I just don't know," she said before sitting on the tree. She put her hat on "SHE DID THAT TO US! That Conquest has to go!" She said out loud, she took a deep breath and sighed grabbing her head.

@Mira1

Jason looked at them "You need anything when I scavenge again. Keep her away from Nikki, she would cling to her and refuse to let go." He said with a laugh and got up, he went downstairs and started writing something down in the journal.

@Yappi @Mira1

Nikki was working in her shop as usual, she had made a loaf of meat. She smiled "Thank god for those bandits," she said messing with her cross. She went up and had the loaf in hand "I made mea-" she dropped it seeing the baby "B-b-BABY!" She said, her eyes lighting up at the sight.

@Yappi @Mira1

Nikki rolled her eyes "Relax parents of the apocalypse. I may be a cannibal cook but I would never hurt a child," she shook her head. "The middle finger was uncalled for, you guys are so rude," she said with a smile. She studied the baby "Congratulations, i'll make a cake....an ACTUAL cake," she said clasping her hands together.

@Yappi @Mira1

AJ

I trust her a little more, I wouldant hurt a child either... I kiss Miya's forehead and go outside. I leave my clover revolver next to Miya just incase Nikkie try's to hurts them.

Miya chuckles nervously and looks to the ground. "S-sorry just a little nervous that's all..." she said holding Rin close to her. She keeps a close eye on Nikki just in case. Her habd reached down and slides the clover revolver out of site.

Drew tilted his head sadly. "Oh... sorry about that bro." She goes to hug peace when she yelled, scaring him some and making him fall back. "Mom, please let me help destroy her for hurting Threat." He said with a protective smirk. He wouldnt let anything happen to his brother.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Nikki sighed "If you wanted me to leave you could have JUST asked. Seriously," she said walking towards the back of the church, she put her hands up. Nikki sat down and started cleaning her knives, trying to get her mind off Rin.

@Yappi @Mira1

Peace looked down "Heh, I still love her. She just...I don't know what to do anymore. I'm starting to want and just break it off with her, for Threat's sake. He shouldn't have to be hurt for what I do," she said stroking his head. She kissed his forehead "You are sweet, son." She said sitting down, she held him like a baby.

@Mira1

Harmony

I woke up minutes ago, I went downstairs and I heard what Peace said... He's right, conquest is just going to hurt and kill until there's no one else. Then when there isn't she will get rid of me, for she is a conquest. I sigh, I sit down on the door behindPeace making a little noise and silently cry.

AJ

I move through the city, I find a ring in a jeweler store and put it on thinking about Miya. I hear someone walk into the store, I pull my colt .44. I'm smacked across the head, I shoot the man 6 times in the gut like I'm shanking him with a gun. I throw him off of me and walk out towards the church.

Miya stood and walked over to Nikki, still holding Rin close. She sat down next to her and smiled. "Hey, I'm sorry Nikki." She said and tilted her head. "I didn't mean to hurt your feeling beautiful, I'm a mother now it's my job to be over protective." She giggles.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Drew sighed some and hugged her as he was heald like a child. He giggled and looked up at her. "I know I am, that's my job." He said with a childish grin, one if his front teeth could be seen missing from his mouth.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back