• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark

I answer the door, I see Miya and Peace "Hey" I say trying to act cool despite the multiple stabs and cuts

Peace stood behind Miya, grabbing her leg and shaking. Peace was terrified of death, she knew Miya was lying. Peace looked at AJ but didn't speak, she tried but nothing came out.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Miya smiled at him, despite the mass amouts of blood. "Hey AJ, nice place. Have you seen Drew?" She asked and tilts her head. "Also, what's with the uhh... cuts?" She said pointing at his shoulders and gut."

@Yappi

Shark

I smile "I haven't seen em" I lie through my teeth, hard to notice with all the pain I'm in though "Had a run in with a bandit, I'm fine though. Killed him miles away and chose to stay here"

@Mira1 @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace refused to listen to the lie and ran inside. She looked around "DREW!" She yelled in a terrified tone. She continued to yell his name, swinging her bat to make noise.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Miya shakes her head. "Whatever you say aj..." she said about to walk away but saw peace run inside. Miya pushed past aj to run after her.

Drew runs up to peace and hugs her. "Sis! I'm so glad your here." He said, a scar across his throat where his neck was slit.

I hear all the commotion and walk out to see what was happening. My mask, trenchcoat, and top hat was on. "What seems to be going on aj?"

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace picked him up "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING RUN AWAY EVER AGAIN! You had me and your brother so worried," she said cradling him and crying, she saw the scar "Who did that to you," she said gently twitching.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Drew points to Jack the Ripper and grasps peace tight.

I smile and bow for a moment. "Yes it was me! I slit the young ones throat." I say happily and pull aj into a hug then quickly let go. "I also made Shark my pet." I say happily.

Miya runs to aj and hugs him. "Aj what is he talking about? I thought you said you were alone." She says, hurt he lied to her.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Shark

I look at her "Master told me to lie, I am his pet. My name is not AJ it is shark" I say with my head tilted

Peace growled "YOU HURT MY BROTHER! I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU INTO A PIE, JUST LIKE HOW MOM DOES!" She said getting her knife out in her free hand, she pointed it at his forehead, she waited to see what he said.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Mira1 said:
I smile and bow for a moment. "Yes it was me! I slit the young ones throat." I say happily and pull aj into a hug then quickly let go. "I also made Shark my pet." I say happily.
(Jason: Good he found someone else to bother *Heart Shatters* Shammy: You ok, Jason: I FUCKING AM HAPPIER THAN SKIPPIDY DOO DA!)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Jason: Good he found someone else to bother *Heart Shatters* Shammy: You ok, Jason: I FUCKING AM HAPPIER THAN SKIPPIDY DOO DA!)

[/QUOTE]
(AJ: Jason you jelly?)

I look at the knife and chuckle. "How charming, you know I met your mother. She is a very nice woman." I gently move the knife away anf give her an evil smile. "I would definetly hit that." I smirk before blacking up. "Shark deal with these, creatures."

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Mira starts to cry. "Aj don't do this please...'

Shark

I pick up Miya and throw here out the door,I sprint to peace on all fours. I tackle her, knocking away the knife and dragging her outside. Obviously not trying to hurt Miya.

Peace took out her bat "FUCK YOU, I STILL GOT DREW YOU DIPSTICKS!" She said walking out growling, she helped Miya to her feet "You ok Miy-Mom," she said placing her bandanna around her mouth.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Miya screams when she is thrown out the door. She curls up and crys until peace came out with drew. She smiled slight hearing peace call her mom. "Yes, I'm okay..." she said accepting her help. She looked at drew and smiled. "At least we got the kid..."

Drew giggles and hugs peace. "Thank you sis, what would I do without you?" He said smiling at her.

I growl at them and slam the door. "Fools, plane fools." I say and walk to shark, rubbing his head. "That's what in talking about shark, good job." I smile and kiss his forehead.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace placed Drew down "I'm teaching you about strangers when we get home. I am just gonna say this, NEVER FUCKING RUN OFF WITHOUT ME AGAIN," she said in a strict voice. She let out a sigh "For what you did, you're going back in the potato sack." She looked up at Miya "Y-You ok, you seemed a bit shook up back there. I am sorry about AJ," she said patting her leg and trying her best to give a comforting hug.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back