• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew smiled and climbs on AJ, hugging him. "It will be okay AJ. Mr Ripper is just going to help you." He assures jumping down and pulling out some chocolate. "He calls me his 'barganing Chip's any idea what that means?"

Threat walked in after his amazing adventure. He jumped when he looked around "WHERE'S DREW, I'VE BEEN SO PREOCCUPIED!" He said breaking floor boards, tearing apart beds and running around like Speedy Gonzalez. He freaked out and ran outside and took his bat out "DREW! BRO, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" He yelled climbing trees, not finding anyone.

AJ

"It- it means you are used for objects in trading, you are a hostage" I say wondering why he said help "Drew help me please, untie me" I say weak from the gut wound

I walk back in and shake my head. "He isn't going to untie you while I'm here." I say picking drew up and poking his nose. "He knows better than to disobey me. Run along my child, go play with your toys." I say setting him down and watching him run outside. I pick up my knife and jam it into his wound. "What do with you, my precious pet..." I say twisting the knife

Drew runs into one of the car and pretends to drive. "Vroom vroom!" He said aloud and giggles.

Miya looks up with a worried look on her face. "I thought he left into the city, with you!" She said jumping up and running to Threat. "Shit, to the city!" she says pointing out the door and pick him up. She runs into the city and looks around.

AJ

When he stabs my wound some blood starts to run down my mouth "I'm not your fucking pet" I say in no position to really talk back

I continue to twist the knife. "That may be true now, but by the time done with you I'll have you by the end of a leash. And you will do anything I say." I say with a twisted laugh, cutting upwards slightly. "Or I gut you like a pig, your choice."

Threat jumped on her back "Onward!" He said acting like she was a horse "Zorro must save the day, giddy yup." He cut up the blanket he had until he put it around his eyes as a Zorro mask. He dawned his hat "YA," he said gently nudging her sides.

@Mira1

AJ

I tilt my head downwards in submission, grinning slightly. I've lost so much blood I don't feel much pain.

I smile at him and stab the knife into his shoulder while using my other hand to pet his head. "That's what I like to see." I say happily and kiss his forehead. "My little pet!"

Miya sighed slightly and looked up at him as she ran. "Okay Zorro, im not a horse." She said playfully and giggles. "You know that's not a nice thing to imply to a woman right? Calling me a horse? Shame..." she said in fake disappointment.

Threat looked down "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend." He said getting off her back and looked around. He searched everywhere trash cans, homes, and alleyways "WHERE IS HE! I won't find my brother, did he leave because of me. Am I really a bad role model," Peace said to herself, she was getting nervous.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina giggled and shook her head. Lucy Ricardo huh? She didn't see the resemblance at all but fair enough. Watching him drunkly tie on the bandaged, she rolled her eyes a little. She then left the broom to the side for as second as she walked closer to him as she grabbed the bandages and re dressed the wound properly "Well I'm not a doctor either, but I was training to be one so I know some stuff. Like that you're putting this badage on completely wrong." She said with a quiet laugh. "Try not to shoot your foot next time or they'll be no foot left to bandage."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
AJ
At this point I'm just silently taking the pain, only cringing. My breathing is stuttered "Yes master" I say nearly broken
(Sorry, misquote... Just woke up xD )

Mira1 said:
I smile at him and stab the knife into his shoulder while using my other hand to pet his head. "That's what I like to see." I say happily and kiss his forehead. "My little pet!"

Miya sighed slightly and looked up at him as she ran. "Okay Zorro, im not a horse." She said playfully and giggles. "You know that's not a nice thing to imply to a woman right? Calling me a horse? Shame..." she said in fake disappointment.
AJ

At this point I'm just silently taking the pain, only cringing. My breathing is stuttered "Yes master" I say nearly broken

Miya giggles watching him climb down. "It's okay buddy, I was only joking you didn't have to climb down." She said and watched as he ran around trying to find drew. miya followed close behind and looked around with him. She heard him yell something then overheard peace. Miya walked over and hugged her. "It's not your fault Peace, it's okay we will find him." She said in a comforting tone, letting go and looking around. "He's probably further in the city.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Drew honks a car horn. "Weee! Vroom vroom!" He said pretending to drive a car.

I rip the knife out of his shoulder. "You will obey my every command, right AJ?" I stay stabbing the knife into his other shoulder.

@Yappi

AJ

I hear what he says, at this point I just say yes. Wanting the pain to stop, I'll do anything to make it stop "Yes"

I smile and pull the knife out. I bring the knife to his neck and smiled. "Good, now what shal I call you my beauty?" I chuckle and use the knife to gently lift his head to face me.

@Yappi

I shake my head. "No no no! Something more... original." I say cutting his chin slightly trying to think of a name.

@Yappi

AJ

I stay silent and let him think, I'm not to good with name. I don't even react to the cuts on my chin

Json smiled and ruffled her hair "Thanks doc, I won't go shooting myself anymore." He said sitting on the pew, crossing his legs and looking at the door. He took out his guitar "Never had tried to play drunk," he said laughing. He played "I got spur that jingle, jangle, jingle. As I go riding merrily along. And they sing, "Oh, ain't you glad you're single." And that song ain't so very far from wrong," He sang realizing his singing voice was at least tolerable, and even drunk he knew how to play.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace continued to look, a question popped into her head "If Threat wanted to die, would you do it without my opinion. Kill him and kill me," she said shaking, knowing the madwoman could and would do it. She found a penthouse, she looked up "You knock on the door," she said gently nudging Miya.

@Mira1

Miya listens to her questions and looks away for a second. She shakes her head no, but knew that she would have if he asked. She looks at her and smiled seeing the penthouse. "Fine!" She said playfully and poked Peace. She walks to the door and knocked.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I hear the door and smiled. "Nice teeth how about shark?" I say uniting him. "Now shark, go answer the door. Do not speak of me." I say and quickly run to gather my mask, trenchcoat, and top hat.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back