• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"What?" I say before I'm pushed out the widow, I hit my head across the edge of the dumpster and I'm knocked out for a few minutes. I wake up, the voices are gone. They aren't there, I nearly let out a sigh of rejoice and I give a grin. I walk back to the church, maybe get a drink.

(It's a copout but hey, need to get it some how xD )

Jason got up from his nap, stretching and snapping his back "I need a week of rest," he looked over at AJ. "Hey buddy, gonna ask me permission to kill someone, sorry already been through that shit," he said with a sigh, lying back down but refusing to fall asleep.

@Yappi

Jason got up, he wanted to test if it was true. He ran down and went back up with some whiskey, he gave it to him. He wanted to see what would happen, he crossed his arms.

@Yappi

Jason stumbled back "AJ!" He said full of energy, he picked up AJ and hugged him. "Thank fucking Jesus, you were getting on my nerves," he said with a laugh, seeing a old friend.

@Yappi

I am shocked by the hug "Well it's not without its not without its.... New things. I still have a crave for human but besides that I feel the same" I say kinda sad "Anyways let's share a drink"

Jason took the whiskey and took a swig. He smiled "Are we drunk buddies again." He said hopeful sitting on a pew, he was tired but was laughing and smiling like before he was a leader.

@Yappi

AJ

"Same here...but something serious, chances are Miya will try to kidknap me again.... When that does happen please don't try to stop her, she will hurt the group for it" I say looking worried

AJ

"It may very well be or not be temporary, I won't know" I say with a sigh "But let's enjoy it while we can" I say getting some whisky from upstairs and opening up a bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason smiled and grabbed aj close "DRUNK BUDDIES HAVE RETURNED!" He said laughing at what he had said, he fell on the pew before getting back up. "I'M GONNA FIGHT A TREE!" He yelled as if it was a demolisher, he went out and tried to slice it with his katana, he fell to the ground.

@Yappi

(Sorry, fell asleep :/ )

AJ

"DAMN RIGHT" I say as I run out with him, I help him up when he falls "Wow...man vs tree tree won" I say before laughing

Jason laughed "DAMN TREES, TAKING ME AIR, TAKING MY SOUL!" He threw a rock at the tree, it bounced off and hit him "FUCKING KNEW IT!" He said sticking his katana into it, he sighed and walked back "I'LL BURN IT LATER!" He said spinning around, falling, and spinning, continuing this trend.

@Yappi

Jason picks him up "WE TAKE THIS TO OUR GRAVES! NO ONE WILL KNOW OF OUR ADVENTURES, I AM JACK SPARROW AND YOU ARE WATSON! LETS GO KICK JACK THE RIPPERS ASS!" He said walking into the church, he threw AJ on the ground before shooting the pew "I'M INVINCIBLE!" He yelled shooting himself in the foot and falling on the same pew in pain.

@Yappi

AJ

I laugh until he shoots his foot "Oh shit" I get his gun and throw it to the side, check the cabnit and get some bandages.

Jason gets up "Captain Jason Sparrow, is still kicking. I am not dead yet, yes you are, i'm getting better, no you will be stone dead in a bit, I feel happy," he kept arguing with himself, still drinking from the flask. He ignored the pain in his foot, the alcohol helped.

@Yappi

AJ

I hand him the bandages "we are out of bandages,I'll get some more soon" I say seriously "That's enough whisky for me though" I say stumbling around and I fall asleep on a pew

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina had decided that it was calm to take a rest and had fallen asleep for a while. Her sleep was interrupted when she heard someone yelling and then a gunshot. She quickly sat up her eyes shooting open. "W-What the heck is going on?!" She said scrambling to her feet and readjusting her glasses to see. Blinking a few times as her eyesight was still a little hazy from only waking up. She walked over to AJ and Jason rubbing her eyes and yawning a little noticing AJ was carrying bandages.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason smiled "HI! I AM DRUNK AS HELL. I THINK I SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT AND I AM CAPTAIN JASON SPARROW!" He said as he took another sip of the whiskey and leaned on a wall. He tipped his hat over his eyes and laughed uncontrollably dropping the bottle on the floor.

@Yappi @Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back