• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see his cheeks light up and chuckle. "I think I'm going to enjoy having you around." I say as I adjust my trenchcoat. "Could you be a doll and get me a bandit to play with?" I ask with a creepy smile. "Alive..."

Miya giggles watching Peace act like Drew's parental figure. She hugged peace with a a smile, rubbing her back. "I'm fine, he will be back..." she said, not sure if it was true or not.

Drew frowns and looks down. "Sorry mo- sis...." he said hugging her and smiling. "Please don't put me in the bag, it gets really claustrophobic in there..."

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace smiled and grabbed her hand "Can we go home before zombies try to eat our brains," she said, she picked Drew up. Peace laughed "Then what do you think a good punishment would be," she said dragging Miya towards the church.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Shark

I tackle a bandit and hit his head across the wall knocking him out, I drag his body to the doorstep and start to scratch at Jacks door

@Mira1

Miya nods to her and holds her hand as they walk back to the church. "Sorry about, everything I said about you." She said in a sad tone.

Drew sighed and lowers his head. "Potato bag." He huffed and burryed his head in he shoulder.

I open the door and clapped. "Wonderful! Good boy, maybe you will get a treat later." I say happily and drag the bandit inside, throwing him in a chair. I patiently wait for him to wake. While I wake I run my hand through sharks hair.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

((Grrrrrrrr fucking dead zones))

Peace smiled "No problem, just don't kill me without my consent." She said walking into the forest. She went inside the church and walked back having Drew in a potato back "Now I want you to say a hundred reasons why strangers are bad," she said placing him on the porch. She thought about Miya's lie on killing Threat while she waited for Drew to start.

@Mira1

Miya smiled and shook her head. "I would never kill you." She said ruffling her hair. When they got to the church, miya layed down on a pew and cried quietly to herself, upset about what happened to aj.

Drew whined and shook his head. "But mom! That's impossible I can name like, three." He argued and thought for a moment. "They can kill you, rape you, and hurt you." He said trying his hardest to think of more.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Shark

I curl up into a ball while I wait for the bandit to wake up, my leg kicking out every few seconds.

Peace glared "Think harder, if not I will make you do an essay." Peace saw Miya and sat on the pew "I'm very sorry what happened to AJ, you still have Threat," she said trying to help her situation, gently rubbing her back.

@Mira1

Drew thought for a moment. "They can break your bones, torture you, turn you into a worthless pet like AJ." He said and tried to cover his mouth I t was usless you he kept a nervous look on his face.

Miya sniffled and cried more after hearing what drew said. She layed her head on peace. 'i have you too." She said and smiled weakly at her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I see the bandit wake and smile. "Look shark, he's awake!" I say happily bland stab my knife into the bandits gut. "Let's gut him alive! You can feast on him." I chuckle and start to cut upwards.

@Yappi

Peace smiled "Thought you wanted me to fuck off. What does it mean when a kid calls you there mom," she asked patting her head. She let out a sigh and looked at the outside, where potato Drew was.

@Mira1

Shark

I wake up immediately, I start to lick my teeth. I see him gut him, my eyes get almost a hungry feel as I wait for him to finish

Mira1 said:
Drew thought for a moment. "They can break your bones, torture you, turn you into a worthless pet like AJ." He said and tried to cover his mouth I t was usless you he kept a nervous look on his face.

Miya sniffled and cried more after hearing what drew said. She layed her head on peace. 'i have you too." She said and smiled weakly at her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I see the bandit wake and smile. "Look shark, he's awake!" I say happily bland stab my knife into the bandits gut. "Let's gut him alive! You can feast on him." I chuckle and start to cut upwards.

@Yappi
(AJ: u what mate? I'll fuckin deck you swear on me mum)

Mira frowns and shakes her head. "Please Peace, I wouldn't ever want you to fuck off." She said and hugs her with a smile. "When a kid calls you mom, it's because they trust you, care for you, they know you will protect them."

Drew growls some. "Mom! I can't think of any more." He said sadly, scared he will have to write an essay.

@Shammy the Shamrock

The man screams, barley alive by the time his chest was cut open. I smile and step out of the way. "Have at him Shark !" I say happily, ready to watch everything go down.

@Yappi

Peace sighed "Fine, you don't have to say anymore. Your timeout is done," she said removing the blanket from him. "No talking to strangers, got it." She said sitting on the pew "You feel better Mom," she said leaning on her side.

@Mira1

Shark

I pounce on the bandit, ripping into his body eating organs and flesh alike. By the time I'm done there's a big cavity and m upper body is covered in blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back