• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked around keeping an eye out for the hoard of zombies. "Make a decision quick." She said scanning the area. "If I were you I would listen to him."

sighing he would take out a black desert eagle and fire it hitting a zombie that jus came around the house and was ready to pounce on the unknown girl. the zombie would fall backwards with a bullet through its head leaking black liquid from the wound.

Daisie growled at the boy and girl. "Then you better be on your way. I have no intentions of baby sitting at the moment." She growled and then smirked. She walked back inside and started to pack her food. She knew where to go in a time like this and had the gas and car to get there. She didn't like many people, especially those ones. She put her bag by the door and nodded to Angela and Mia. "Get in the car and hurry!!" She said and ran to the back rooms.

Angela nodded, as she stood up, and picked Mia up, carrying her to the car..

(Really GTG)

I would frown and gaze to the side "they are here" as he said that the moaning and shuffling of feet could be heard everywhere

as he said that he would aim his desert eagle to the right and fire hitting a zombie in the head "guessing by what I can tell she won't live long without the right treatment"

(Thanks, That's all I needed)

Daisie ran out the door carrying her bag of food and the first aid kit. "Boy, go now!! I have medical treatment and by the looks of it, y'all better start going." She ran back inside and then grabbed her bat as she came out with her shot gun and growled. She put the gas in the back of the car and set the shotgun in her seat before she swung her bat the the right and hit a Walker smack in the head.

By then, the infected were pounding on the door leading to the roof. It was steel, so it could hold a few minutes longer, but Avery was still panicking. There was no way anyone could save him now, it was too late. He'd tried throwing flashbangs down to get their attention, but no amount of noise would get them away. This was a sure meal now. Avery began to panic more, to the point where he thought of jumping.

riping my blade out of the walkers head I would turn around my other hand holding the black desert eagle with he barrel in a walker mouth, I would press the trigger causing the walker to launch backwards.

Daisie squeaked at the boy lounging at her and smiled at him, "Thank you..." She said and sighed, "Where you headed? I know a place you could hide." She said softly and got into the car after moving her shot gun. She rolled the window down as she closed the door and smiled.

"We don't have no where to go, the walkers have already overran the place we staying at" he say with his back to her as he cuts off a zombies head and fires at the hored taking down a few of them. He would keep firing into the horde until his gun ran out of bullets.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ugh!! Come on!!" Daisie yelled and nodded to the car, "Get in and follow us." She said and pulled out, hitting a few zombies, crushing them. She laughed lightly and smiled.

He would nod to her slightly showing his gracefulness and run towards raven and scoop her up while running to the car and put her in the passenger seat. He would then slide over the hood to the driver seat while kicking a zombie in chest launching him away. He would hop into the driver seat and slam the door shut and start the car waiting for her to lead the way.

Daisie drove off as quickly as possible. She ran over some of the Walkers and swayed out of their ways sometimes. After a little while she made her way to the warehouse. She growled lightly as the car stopped and she ran out to open the Garage like door and then ran back to the car, hopping in it. Daisie then drove into the building and waited for the boy.

At this point, the zombies had broken the door down, and Avery was fighting with his axe and handgun. He already had multiple scratches, although he did avoid being bit so far. He was bringing them down left and right with his axe, and he was keeping too many from coming at him at once with his handgun. Eventually, he ran out of ammo, and threw his gun down onto the street. Zombies were still flooding into the building, there were hundreds already inside, and at least 25 on the roof. Avery focused on his axe, killing as many infected as possible, only slashing when they got close. He was backing up slowly, and he was almost to the edge of the roof. He threw a few signal grenades off the roof with his free hand.

Keon would be following her the complete time and would pull up right next to her with his car turned off he would get out and face the entrance eyes scanning for any walkers around with his sword out and his desert eagle in his other hand ready and loaded,

Daisie ran back to the doors and closed them. She sighed lightly as it went dark and she shinned her light in the dark. She looked around and grabbed a lighter, flipping the flame on, and lighting a candle. "We'll be safe... For now."

"for now" he said his crimson eyes glowing slightly he would walk to his car and pop open the trunk and grab the duffle bags slinging them over his shoulder and approaching the unknown girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back