• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisie nodded, "At this point it's hard to find those kinds of things..." Daisie said with a smile and laid next to the candle.

(Good boy!!)

(Okay)

She wandered around the werehouse. She walked back over to Keon. She frowned and looked down at her feet. "Sorry I couldn't do much to help back there."

"Yes took me a while" he say as he finished organizing them and would stand up with a protein bar in his hand, he would begin to start eating the protein bar thinking 'I wonder where Avery is'

(But then our characters are brother and I kinda have too save Avery)

Avery eventually awoke, weary, and confused. His whole body was numb, so it took him a while to realize he was impaled. He didn't care very much, as he was very weary, and low on blood. He was finally able to move slightly, and he managed to get an arm free, which upon closer inspection, he realized was bitten. Now, Avery began to panic. He knew he'd have to sever his wrist... Or more, depending on how fast the virus spread. He looked down, and realized that if he could get free, e could climb multiple floors down before having to enter the building. He smiled a bit, and attempted to slide his stomach off the rail that had planted itself inside it. He screamed in pain, and slid back. His sudden weight shift caused parts of the mangle to fall off, which in turn cause his other arm to free itself, also earning a scream of pain.

Keon would turn to face Raven and raise his hand and put it on her shoulder "it's ok you did very good with covering my back" he say in a kind gentle voice with a small smile on his face.

Daisie smiled and licked her lips as her saliva grew in her mouth. She thought about a protein bar in her mouth and she smiled to herself. She looked around in the dark and started to light more candles.

Mira smiled at him and walked towards the closest wall. She sat down and checked how much ammo she had left. She decided there was enough and slid the clip back into the gun and strapped it to her side. She motioned Keon over to her. "Come here when you have a second?"

She chuckled and stood up next to him. She pointed at the other girl. "Looks like you might actually get yourself a girl." She said and slapped his back playfully and chuckled.

"Did you hit your head..." He would cup raven face with his hands gently and turn her head side to side and up and down to check for any brain damage.

Avery managed to slide the rail out of his gut, using both his arms, despite one being heavily wounded. He fell onto the 5th floor level of fire escape. Upon landing, he realized he would have major trouble walking, as his legs were cut up badly, and his right leg had been impaled at one point. Despite this, he tried, and managed to get to the 3rd floor before falling unconscious once again, due to blood loss, and presumably the infection spreading through him.

"Quite hard when I was..." She counted on her fingers. "Five actually." She chuckled a little and gently moved his hands off her face. "I'm sure my brain is very well intact Keon."

"Nope." She chuckled and looked up at him. "My brain is completely fine considering I'm not one of them." She points to the wall behind her. "So in my view my brain is perfectly fine."

Avery regained consciousness a few minutes later, and turned himself over, to watch the midday sky. He sighed, and a tear fell down his face. He decided that it was time for his last resort, a firework. Yes, a firework was his last resort. He used fireworks often to make homemade grenades, but he figured now would be a good time to use one that he'd been saving, as part of a big plan to make a big explosion. He took the loud firework from his belt, and took out his matchbox. He light a match with shaky hands, and lit the fuse. The firework launched, burning his hand, and launching in the wrong direction. Instead of launching towards the house, it veered to the right, exploding between him, and the warehouse. Everyone in the warehouse was deafened temporarily by the loud bang, equivalent to that of a shotgun being fired. Avery groaned, knowing that no one at the house would be able to hear it. But, an unexpected upside to his situation brightened his pale, scratched face, as many of the walkers began to head in that direction, away from him.

"True true" he would spin around and start walking to a set of crates, he would then sit on the crates and say to both Raven and Daisie "you two can go rest I can take first watch" he say as he stares at the doors that the walkers are trying to break into with his desert eagle laying right beside him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back