• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisie heard the gun shot and jumped out of the car. She pulled her bat up and into a Walker's face, kicking the dead thing away. She ran up by the building and looked up.

(Better? lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira followed close behind her whyle they drove to the building. She shot hopped out of the car and shot at any zombies that were getting close.

He would run to Avery heft Avery up and drag place him to the car and place him in the backseat and slam the door shut. He would turn and star firing at the hoard near Daisie "quickly get in" he say while continuing to fire into the hored

She looked up at Avery and frowned. She continued to shoot at the zombies that were swarming around them. Her clip emptied and she quickly swapped them out.

As well as his other injuries, he also had many bleeding impalements, one in his right arm, one in his right leg, and two in his stomach. All the wounds were bleeding heavily, causing his skin to have a pale tone.

" what the hell did you do to yourself Avery" mumbled under his breath he would notice the door and fire at its hinges and kick the door causing it to fall there would be zombies shuffling around he would put his gun away and draw 2 combat knives and start slashing at them as he made his way up to Avery

Daisie stood at the bottom of the fire escape. She shook her head and stabbed a few Walkers. "Come one Ladies!!!" She yelled up to them.

He would Make it up a few flights of stares and bust into a apartment building and head to the window and see bie is the level underneath him. He would grunt and step on the fire escape and head down toward avery

Avery pulled his bleeding, infected arm off the grate, and slowly got up. He walked up the stairs to meet Keon with a heavy limp

(omg my iPad is fucking with my grammar) I would see Avery and run to him and grab his uninsured arm and sling it over my shoulder and drag avery downstairs

She watched as Keon ran to Avery. She smiled and continued to shoot the zombies.

Avery gladly accepted the help, and walked with Keon, occasionally punching zombie with his bad arm, not afraid of being bitten

Avery would jump through an open window, into the backseat. "Anyone got a sharp object, and something to stop the bleeding?!" He asked, as he began to clutch his infected wrist.

Daisie jumped into the car and started it up. Once everyone was in, she pressed her foot on the gas and squished some Walkers on her way down the road.

Mira jumped back in her car and followed them down the road. Still shooting at Walker's out of the window.

(Alright. Now would be a good time to stop RPing, for the sake of not confusing anyone when they come back. There are a lot of people gone right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back