• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisie noticed the girl as well and pulled up next to the girl. She shook her head, "She needs to get into Raven's car." She said as she noticed there wasn't any room in the car. She looked around and pulled her shot gun out and into the window. Daisie shot a Walker smack down in the eye and smirked, "1'034" she said and smiled lightly.

"Listen their are hoards dimming in every direction so far you won't make it far on foot we have a secound car you can get into if you want to live" as he say that he would motion for RVen to follow and pull up right next use. After he say that he would search the area for any walkers approaching

(And daisie blew a zombie head off with her shotgun and I just motion to raven the pull up beside us)

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela was still unconcious in the back of the car, breathing slowly.

Her breathing was becoming staggered and she was running out of breath. Her muscles losing oxygen and the first car had pulled next to her. She looked at them, first running an arms distance away but kept pace. She looked forward, seeing a few roamers and she grunted, they were shot down, but that could have been her.

Eaten alive by the dead, or risk getting tortured for the sake that humanity has gotten that fucked up.

She thought for a moment but his words made sense. Agreeing, Skylyn nodded and huffed a defeated breath, slowing slightly and got side by side with the second vehicle, jumping in when she got the chance. Right as she jumped, Sky shot her hands in the air, gun in her hand but waved, she pointed that the safety was on and it was in plain view. The female still wore her scarf, but her blue eyes pierced through the dim light in the car. Her face was filled with soot and her blond hair had dreadlocks in it here and there.

Sky said nothing, she didn't say thank you, hello... Nothing. All she wanted was to find at least a sturdy structure and get dropped off. She had nothing for these people and wasn't going to be able to repay them if there was to be a trade of some sort for saving her ass. So Blue just sat there, silently with her gun in her lap. She wasn't shocked if at least one person had a barrel aimed at her head, but she didn't care enough to look. She caught her breath before looking out the window, the hot sun she was glad she had escaped from...

Fried walker meat, that's what I would have been...

Sighing himself seeing as how nothing went wrong Keon would gaze at the road as they where heading down a street as he was looking around he spotted crimson eyes and said to daisie "turn left"

Raven continued to follow them on the road. Constantly checking on Avery seeing if he had awaken. She saw them getting ready to turn. As if instinct she put her left turn blinker on.

(I'm gonna be afk for a while, I am on my way into the mountians. Slash if you want you can RP for me.)

He would continue to look out and around for any zombies hordes that may be coming with his desert eagle ready incase things go south.

Daisie growled at being told what to do. She looked at Keon with a glare and took the right, hard. She hit her shoulder up against the door and then sat up straight, still glaring at Keon. "Don't tell me what to do." She said with a growl and then continued to drive.

His eyes would narrow slightly at her, then sighing he would turn to look through the window "I was telling you because There was a secure place we could stay while we waited for horde passed through" he say with a very slight amount of annoyance through his voice but not being able to be picked up by Daisie.

Daisie sighed and shook her head. She began to grow dizzy, "Sorry." She whispered and the car swayed a little, "C-can you drive for me...?" She asked as her voice became soft. Her grip on the wheel loosened and she stopped the car, leaning back in the seat. She then turned her face and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Angela has slowly awaken, as she moaned, holding her forehead. When Daisie swerved right, she hit her head off the door, and there was a small bleeding on it.

"Ugh.. what just happened"

His eyes would widen and he would nod slowly and get out of the car and get to the driver seat and open it, he would then pick up daisie bridal style gently with his cloak wrapped around her and carry her to the passenger seat he would lay her on the seat and clip her seat belt and adjust the seat to make her a little more comfortable. after he finished he would hear Angela and say "we are heading to a safe secure place just hold in their a little bit longer and try to stay awake". he would close the door and walk over to the driver seat and get in and close the door and start to drive forward a little bit then he would turn the wheel having the car turn completely around and head straight.

Raven would see what he was doing and wait for him to pass her she would then turn the car around and start following him again

Daisie smiled up at Keon as he carried her to the passenger seat. She shook her head when he sat her down and curled up in the coat. She wasn't sick or anything, she was just tired as could be.

Angela slowly looked over at Daisie, as she smiled weakly, not feeling well.

"Heya..." She said quietly.

Keon would continue to heading down he road where he saw the crimson eyes he would see the crimson eyes again towards his left he would take a left heading down another road and continue down. He would take another left and a right many times every time he saw the crimson eyes, as he took a left and would notice houses around with big metal gates, nodding he would notice the crimson eyes standing near a specific house before they disappeared, he would pull up to the house followed by raven, he would notice it was a big 2 floor house with 3 garage doors that where all closed, and that it had a long driveway with lots of space for people to run around 'this must have been the rich side' he thought as he would park the car and say "can you two walk?"

Daisie nodded slowly, "Hey. When we get there, I'm changing, and sleeping!!" She said and laughed lightly. She looked up at Keon and nodded, "I can walk. You need to carry Mia and I can help Angela..." She said as she put her shotgun in her bag, her bat also in there and put it on her back, getting out of the car.

PixieDusts said:
Daisie nodded slowly, "Hey. When we get there, I'm changing, and sleeping!!" She said and laughed lightly. She looked up at Keon and nodded, "I can walk. You need to carry Mia and I can help Angela..." She said as she put her shotgun in her bag, her bat also in there and put it on her back, getting out of the car.
"I can walk you know... it's just.. i'm tired... and weak... that's all" Angela stated, a bit slurring her words, as he stood up from the car, looking at the mansion

He would frown and quickly sweep her off her feet in bridal style "your lying" he say in a serious voice and start walking to the mansion he would walk up with her still in her arms and grab the door nob and turn it knowing that it was unlocked he would open the door and notice the amount of statue and expensive stuff around the house, he would walk upstairs looking for the beds with Angela still in his arms.

Avery awoke slowly, and quickly grabbed Mira's knife without her noticing. He looked down at his wrist, and finished cutting off the last bit of flesh, causing the infected part to fall down. Avery didn't screa, as the arm was already numbed naturally from pain. Instead, he took out his lighter, and began to burn the wound(s) shut. Once done, he looked up at the new girl, "Who the fuck is she?" He said in a natural tone, as if nothing had happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back