• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela shrieked as the man, as she looked at the ground, frightened a bit.

"WoWOWOWOW..." She whimpered, as she was swept off her feet.

"Thanks... i guess" She mumbled, slowly closing her eyes.

Daisie growled at Keon, but it was to late. She was forced to grab Mia and carry her. She put the sleeping Mia on her back and almost fell. The short girl shook her head and stood up straight, grabbing the crutches. She tried walking with Mia on her back, but it was hard. She fell a couple times, scrapping her knees. After a while she made it to the door with Mia on her back and breathed heavily. She stood there, not able to move any longer.

Avery got out of the car, and followed them, grunting with each painful limp. He made it to the door, and gave up. He fell against the doorframe without a word, clutching the wound on his leg.

Raven would turn to face Avery, she would see him holding her knife and grab her knife back from Avery and glare at him "first don't touch my shit, Second she is someone we picked up" she would get out of the car and go to the trunk and open it and grab the duffle bags and sling them over her shoulder and start waking to the mansion.

with Keon he would find the master bedroom seeing that it is a large kings bedroom he would lay her down on it and take out black medical tape and start to wrap it around her head stopping the bleeding he would then feel her head and notice her head is burning up frowning he would get up and walk down the hall heading back down stairs

Keon would head back down stairs and see them at the door frame, he would approach daisie and take Mia from her arms and carry her bridal style "sorry but she was in the worst health so it would have been smarter to get her comfortable first" he would turn around and squat "get on my back"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks.." Angela said quietly, looking at the ceiling, as she closed her eyes.

Daisie growled at Keon, "No." She said and slowly stood up. She wobbled a little and pushed him away, trying to help Avery up. She pressed her back against the wall to help herself, pulled Avery to his feet. She slowly got him up and then started to walk. She wasn't going anywhere in particular, but she walked into the living room and sat Avery down on the couch. She slowly walked back to the car and grabbed a couple bags, walking back and throwing them down on the floor.

(So since nobody that I was rping with is going to rp, Jane is avaible. Just tag me if you want to meet/talk with my character)

Sighing he would follow her watching her incase she falls, He would approach Avery and sigh "i leave you alone for a day and you get yourself in this much trouble" he would sight with some frustration being heard in his voice

Daisie shook her head and grabbed out a shirt. She started to rip it up and looked at Avery, "Nothing really. Mia's leg is gonna heal, and Angela is sick." She said softly and took out a bottle of water. She made the cloth wet and started to lean his wounds.

Avery looked down at her, worried. He knew whatever she was going to do was gonna hurt like hell... He tensed his muscles, and got ready to feel a good amount of pain.

keon and raven would walk in the mansion carrying all the bags and set them near the door. keon would head to the metal gate and close and lock it so nothing tires to get in he would then walk back in the house and lock it

Daisie started to rip more of the clothes and then grabbed a small bottle of alcohol. She smiled lightly and poured some of them on his deep wounds. "Sorry..." She whispered and continued to clean them. She tried her hardest not to hurt him, since she did once already.

PixieDusts said:
(Good idea, say he saw the cars and sees the Mansion)
(kk) Jane would be running as fast as he can. However he was still a bad runner and 2 zombie runners would start to get close to him. He sees the cars and mansion with the door open. I have to do a gamble! Please please please be alive people inside "HELP!!!" he screams has he runs towards the door

Keon would grab his sword and approach the door and open it seeing a unknown person he would grab him and toss him side and notice zombies almost making it to the gate he would run and be able to close it only letting a few zombies through he would then kill the zombies that got through and run back to the mansion and slam the door shut and lock it. "that was close" (sorry for the bad grammar im still on my iPad so its messing with my grammar)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back