• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery saw a tinning to his left, because most zombies had been manuvering to his left, or directly in front of him. He thought of ways to make it more open, then he got an idea. He threw down a stinky gas grenade, one he'd made by combining a dog's excrement and a smoke grenade, and used the cover to kill the two zombies in his way. He found himself in an opening, still surrounded by zombies. He continued to fight them off, moving along the edge of the roof, until he found a fire escape. He turned to jump down, when a infected pounced on him. He stiffarmed the walker, but it bent down, and bit his wrist. Avery cried out in pain, and fell onto the fire escape. One of the bolts keeping that level of metal stairway up came loose on impact, and he held on to the rail, dangling over the next level, which was 9 feet below. He knew, that if he fell from this height, the next level would surely fall.

David notices several signal grenades off in the town. Figuring that some idiot had gotten themselves into trouble he decides not to bother checking it out.

Daisie smiled at the boy and looked at the bags, "The name is Daisie, Yours?" She asked and laughed a little as she sat down with the candle.

Avery was slowly losing his grip on the rail, and eventually, he fell. He screamed for the few seconds he could, but he was cut off by a sharp yell when he hit the platform. He broke through the first floor on the level he fell onto, and found himself impaled on the second floor railing. The whole second level flight fell, and he found himself in a jumble of metal, impaled multiple times and with serious cuts, hanging off the side of the building. Luckily the mangle of metal had caught itself on the bricking of the building, although the rest of the fire escape fell into the hoard. Avery found himself bleeding heavily, with zombies attempting to follow him. Of course, the zombies just fell, and died.

I would turn around and glance at her with my crimson eyes "the names is Keon" a small smirk would appear on his face "Thank you for the exist." He say with some respect in his voice.

Avery was crying out in pain, unable to move because of his current situation. The mangle had rendered him scared to move, so if he could move, he wouldn't.

Daisie nodded and curled up in her seat. "You know the boys, David and Some other boy I hurt?" She asked with a laugh and shivered lightly.

"if your talking about the guy you slammed your bat in his balls then yes I was there" he say with his smirk increasing more he would notice her shivering slightly and frown he would take off his trench coat and put it over her shoulders, she would be able to feel the heat that the trench coat gives off because of his bodyheat. "you where shivering he would say" his voice sounding slightly less cold

Daisie looked at the coat and shook her head, "You use it... I can survive..." She said and slowly took it off. She picked up her bat and shook her head, "No I just kicked him in the balls. He would be dead if this went up there..." She laughed lightly and smiled.

Avery eventually fell into unconsciousness. His bleeding slowed, but didn't stop. The building was still filled with infected, and surrounded by infected.

"hmmmm well you did me a favor for hitting him in the balls he always did need a good ass kicking and especially from a woman" he would smirk at her slightly and "oh and you can keep the coat think of it as a thank you for helping me and raven in our hour of need". he would say as he grabbed the duffle bags and slung them over his shoulder

Daisie smiled lightly, "I bet he did." She said and curled up more in the coat. With her size the coat was like a blanket to her. She snuggled into the warmth and let out a happy sigh, "Thanks..."

(Hey sorry I fell asleep, long day in class slash what all happened?)

A small chuckle would escape from me. I turn around and start to unpack the bags and organizing them through into groups of food, water, guns ammo ,and anything else with key focus. (I'm on the iPad so if my grammar is messed plz bare with it my iPad tends to mess with my typing and grammar)

(Ok well we traveled with the unknown group into a safe house of sorts since the hordes were coming, I brought you with me and right now I gave the unknown girl my trench coat since she was cold did I miss anything pixies Dusty?)

Daisie looked at the food and ammo and then smiled. "Pretty packed up?" She exclaimed with a laugh and curled up more into the coat.

Avery slowly continued to bleed to death, impaled by a fallen fire escape, 5 stories above the ground on a 7 story building that is filled, and surrounded by zombies. The building, slightly visible from the warehouse, and the house David, The Girl, and Avery had holed up in. The gas from his signal grenades were still going, but would soon fade out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back