• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nods at him and looked straight ahead. Watching the road pass them. She leaned her arm on the door and let out a slight sigh. "Did we lose Avery again?"

Once the crutches were assembled, Daisie propped the crutches on the side of the couch and started to take the cast apart. It was just a small cast that'll keep her leg in the right position for now and she smiled. "By the looks of it, her leg should be fine for a while. Just a couple months in this thing and her bone should grow back to normal." She said as she looked at Mia, who had moved and at the sick Angela. "Help her put this on, and I'll grab your some Ibuprofen."

Angela nodded, as she slowly started putting Mia's leg in the cast. She was breathing more and more heavily. She wasn't really feeling good.

@Talia xP

PixieDusts said:
Once the crutches were assembled, Daisie propped the crutches on the side of the couch and started to take the cast apart. It was just a small cast that'll keep her leg in the right position for now and she smiled. "By the looks of it, her leg should be fine for a while. Just a couple months in this thing and her bone should grow back to normal." She said as she looked at Mia, who had moved and at the sick Angela. "Help her put this on, and I'll grab your some Ibuprofen."

"That's true." She nodded and looked out the window watching for any signs of zombies, and humans.

Daisie ran to the bathroom and threw some stuff around. They hid a lot of things in their house, such as their guns, which would be hard to find since she forgot, the first aid kit, and the gas. She found the First Aid Kit behind the trashcan, under the sink and started going through it as she walked back to the living room. She looked at Angela and tossed her to bottle, there was a couple in there, not much though.

PixieDusts said:
Daisie ran to the bathroom and threw some stuff around. They hid a lot of things in their house, such as their guns, which would be hard to find since she forgot, the first aid kit, and the gas. She found the First Aid Kit behind the trashcan, under the sink and started going through it as she walked back to the living room. She looked at Angela and tossed her to bottle, there was a couple in there, not much though.
Angela smiled a bit to Daisie, as she opened the bottle, and took one of the pills.

"T-Thanks... and sorry if i'm slowing us down.." She stated, looking with a guilty look at Daisie

(Lights yes and house)

Daisie smiled and sat in the arm chair, "You aren't slowing us down. But we should hurry up here and get out, a lot of Walkers come around here and it isn't very safe. They have places they hide." She said and sighed lightly.

PixieDusts said:
(Lights yes and house)
Daisie smiled and sat in the arm chair, "You aren't slowing us down. But we should hurry up here and get out, a lot of Walkers come around here and it isn't very safe. They have places they hide." She said and sighed lightly.
"Y-Yeah... But i feel like i am" Angela stated, slowly laying her head on the pillow, looking at the ceiling

As he would drive he would notice a house that had the lights on he would frown and slow down the car. The car would come to a complete stop he would get out the car and puts his fingers in his mouth and blow a loud sharp whistle sound could be heard. A few moments later the sound of wolves howling could be heard.

Daisie began to say something and jumped out of the seat when she heard a whistle and then dogs. "Damn people!!" She growled as she slowly stood up and walked to the door. The lights were shut off and she opened the door slowly. She peaked outside and then closed the door. "He isn't one of the other boys we saw..." She whispered and held tightly onto her bat.

PixieDusts said:
Daisie began to say something and jumped out of the seat when she heard a whistle and then dogs. "Damn people!!" She growled as she slowly stood up and walked to the door. The lights were shut off and she opened the door slowly. She peaked outside and then closed the door. "He isn't one of the other boys we saw..." She whispered and held tightly onto her bat.
Angela looked slightly scared at Daisie, as she stood up, holding her forehead

"Wh-W-W-What do you mean?" She asked, trembling slightly

"raven be prepared if anything happens" he said glancing at her slightly but his eyes not leaving the unknown girl that is peaking through the door

Daisie waved her hand down, "Lay down! I'll take care of this..." She said softly and then looked at the door. She slowly opened it and it let out a soft creaking noise. She began to walk out onto the grass and stared at the man. She was still a mess, but her hair was pulled back into her pony tail, "Who are you and what do you want?"

Mira stepped out of the car and walked over behind Keon. She gripped her gun not taking any chances. She held the gun close to her side and nodded at him.

The building Avery was on was soon surrounded by the giant hoard that Keon mentioned earlier. He panicked, and threw down a flashbang on accident, meaning to throw a signal grenade. He was blinded, and all the zombies below him turned their attention to him, and tried to find a way up. The zombie shattered glass, and broke doors, within the hour they would be on the roof with him. He threw down a signal grenade, hoping someone would see. (Signal grenades spray large amounts of vibrant colored smoke by the way)

@Mykinkaiser @arizzle

PixieDusts said:
Daisie waved her hand down, "Lay down! I'll take care of this..." She said softly and then looked at the door. She slowly opened it and it let out a soft creaking noise. She began to walk out onto the grass and stared at the man. She was still a mess, but her hair was pulled back into her pony tail, "Who are you and what do you want?"
Angela was a bit panicking, as she sat down on the couch, looking at Daisie

"listen and listen closely hoards of zombies are coming and when I mean hordes I mean in the thousands all the gunshots have attracted them" Keon would say in a cold voice "right now it would be for your benefit to come with us and you can tell your other friend to come out" he say as his cloak bellowed in the wind slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back