• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You didn't have to bring that up." She looked out the window but couldn't help but laugh thinking about it. She saw the wolf as well. "You think it found Avery?"

Avery had passed out at some point whilst humming. He woke up at sunrise, and got dressed, putting on all his gear as well. He walked out of his room, and to a window. He saw one of Keon's wolves, the one he'd gut shot specifically. He mouthed out the word 'Scarlet' and ran downstairs. He looked out a window again to see a black Ford Taurus driving towards the house, behind the wolf. He ran into the garage, and, in an attempt to draw Keon and Mira away from the house, and away from his new friends, he got in the golf cart, emptied it of everything aside from golfing equipment, and drove through the yard, cutting onto a road to the right of the one Keon and Mira were on. He put the cart in the highest gear it had, and got up to 40 mph, driving down the road towards the zombie hoard he dealt with yesterday.

spotting avery he would step on the pedal and chasr him carching up to him as he got closer he would give the wheel to raven and lean out the window with his dedeart eagle in his hand and would aim at avery tiress and fire hitting the two back tires of the golf cart causing the tires to come off the golf cart

Avery jumped onto the roof, and kept the wheel as steady as he could with a foot. He jumped to a fire escape, and rather than celebrating his amazing parkour skills, he climbed to the roof, and parkoured from building to building.

growling he would stop the car and watch as te golf cart crashed into a wall amd explode 'damit avery' he spin the carmaround and head to house avery was in

(Not a house. Above an alley, on a 7 story building. Completely hidden. A few blocks away. Too high to smell, too far to find randomly)

JJKab said:
Angela sat down with Mia on the couch, as she ran her hand through her hair gently. She was speechless, not knowing what to say
@Talia xP
Mia woke up and sleepily groaned. She then opened her eyes and sat up rapidly. "What? Where are we now?"

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia woke up and sleepily groaned. She then opened her eyes and sat up rapidly. "What? Where are we now?"

[/QUOTE]
Angela smiled, looking at Mia, as she chuckled

"We're away from those two bad guys.." She stated, smiling gently at Mia.

JJKab said:
Angela smiled, looking at Mia, as she chuckled
"We're away from those two bad guys.." She stated, smiling gently at Mia.
She looked confused, but shrugged, curling back up on the couch. "This place is pretty..." she stated, looking around in the room

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She looked confused, but shrugged, curling back up on the couch. "This place is pretty..." she stated, looking around in the room

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah..." Angela stated, looking at Mia, smiling slightly

"It's nice.. and pretty" She sneezed, looking away

"Damn..." She mumbled, looking at the ceiling. She was slightly sick, but she didn't want to tell Mia about it.

JJKab said:
"Yeah..." Angela stated, looking at Mia, smiling slightly
"It's nice.. and pretty" She sneezed, looking away

"Damn..." She mumbled, looking at the ceiling. She was slightly sick, but she didn't want to tell Mia about it.
Mia wasn't fooled. "Sissy... you're sick... you need to lay down..."

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia wasn't fooled. "Sissy... you're sick... you need to lay down..."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not.." Angela got interrupted with another sneeze.

"......Yeah... i'm pr-probably sick" She mumbled, smiling a bit.

"But you need to lie down as well..." She said, smiling slyly at Mia, as she sneezed yet again

"Ugh... it's probably because i was swimming a while ago" Angela stated.

JJKab said:
"I'm not.." Angela got interrupted with another sneeze.
"......Yeah... i'm pr-probably sick" She mumbled, smiling a bit.

"But you need to lie down as well..." She said, smiling slyly at Mia, as she sneezed yet again

"Ugh... it's probably because i was swimming a while ago" Angela stated.
Mia couldn't stand, but she refused to let that slow her down. She rolled off the couch and started crawling, dragging a blanket with her back to the couch. She then stared hard at Angela. "Lay down. No buts." She smiled.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia couldn't stand, but she refused to let that slow her down. She rolled off the couch and started crawling, dragging a blanket with her back to the couch. She then stared hard at Angela. "Lay down. No buts." She smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Angela giggled, as she looked back at Mia

"Okay..." She said quietly, as she laid her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes, breathing slowly. Mia could hear that Angela's breathing was a bit heavier than before.

JJKab said:
Angela giggled, as she looked back at Mia
"Okay..." She said quietly, as she laid her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes, breathing slowly. Mia could hear that Angela's breathing was a bit heavier than before.
Mia looked concerned amd started searching through her little bag after covering Angela with the blanket. "Tell me what you're feeling..."

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia looked concerned amd started searching through her little bag after covering Angela with the blanket. "Tell me what you're feeling..."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a bit.... tired... i'm... i'm feeling like i'm a bit suffocating" Angela said quietly, looking over at Mia.

As he would head back to the house Avery was in he would spot one of his wolves standing out completely in the open. Stoppering the car, Keon would get out of the car and approach the wolf and knee down to it, the wolf would growl slightly and then lay on the ground making certain growling and whining tones. Keon would nod and get back up to his feet and pet the wolf on the head the wolf would rubbing his head against Keon hand then turn around and bolt down the street into the shadows. Keon would watch the dog run away and spin around his black trench cloaking bellowing in the wind. He would approach the car the get back in and start speeding off again in a certain direction.

Mira woke hearing the door open. She saw Keon talking to the wolf and smiled. She leaned forward waiting for him to get back in. "Where are we heading now?" She asked him as she yawned.

I would get in and think for a second "apparently because of all the gunshots and noise, huge waves of hordes are coming, so you and me will go around searching for any survivors that may still be around in this area" he say in cold emotionless voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back