• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boe walked in through his bedroom window on the second floor, which he got to from the roof of the shed. He undressed once again, and went downstairs to greet them.

"Avery, have you noticed that David barely speaks unless it's to insult someone? I find that funny." Mason put her arms behind her head.

Mason was surprised to say the least. But she didn't warm up to boys in that way being by herself for a while. She wasn't comfortable at all with physical contact from anyone. So when he did that, her immediate response was to grab it and pin his arm behind his back. It was a reflex action. "Oh shit, sorry." She let it go and stood up.

He laughed a bit, "I was joking around, calm down." He said with a chuckle. "But you didn't have to be so mean about it. I get that I'm a dick, but I didn't know you disliked me that much." He said with a very real frown

"No." Mason shook her head and grabbed her gear. "I'm going to.. go to the roof or something." She was very uncomfortable as she walked out of the room and up the stairs to the balcony. But she didn't go to the roof as planned, she leaned against the balconys railing and watched the sky.

"It's a reflex action." Mason shook her head at him. "I'm not use to physical contact, like at all. I'm barely even use to being around boys."

He laughed a fake laugh, "I know, I was kidding." He said with a fake smile. In truth, he was always a little self-conscious about what people thought of him... "I'm headed to bed. Night." He said, in a plain tone as opposed to his usual happy tone

Mason rubbed her eyes and sat down. It was chilly but she liked the cold. She laid down, her bag under her head and closed her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back