• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She carefuly lowerd him to the grouns and leans him up againsed a car. "Keon, come on! Not a good time." She looks around for any undead that may be coming their way. She sits down in front of him. "I really wish I went to med school now..." She mumbled looking over him once again for any visible wounds.

(I shall do that)

Mason climbs off the roof and onto the balcony when she sees David. "I'm gonna head out for supplies, nothing in this richy-rich house is useful."

She looked back at the wolf. "Do you know whats wrong?" She said stepping out of the way.

Wolf would whine and start to head towards a house with lights in. The house was a two story house with the garage door closed and most of the house intact beside a few cracked windows and walls

"Alright." Mason walked inside. "You can come if you want or stay and guard the house for Avery. I won't be very far." She walked downstairs to go and retrieve her weapons.

Mira uses all of her strength go pick up Keon and carry him over to the house.

Avery awoke when he heard his name being spoken and awoke slowly. He heard them walk around, and talk about leaving, and he got up. He put some pants on, he put his shirt on, and he put his gas mask on. He grabbed all his gear, and waited for them to leave.

"Alright then." Mason strapped her gear back on and left the house, closing the front door behind her after David walked out as well. She looked around. "Where should we start?"

She looked at the wolf and nodded. She walked over and opened the door carefully holding Keon carefully.

Avery smiled slightly, and walked out the back door. He was a little upset that they didn't wake him, but he didn't really mind too much. He walked out into the surrounding town, looking for any infected to kill

The wolf would run inside and start to search the area for any zombies or bandits once it was clear he would run back to her an bark at her

He smiled, when he heard a few moans from around the corner. When he turned, he saw the hoard from earlier. He adjusted his mask, trying to count them. There were at least 50. He turned, and ran down the street in the opposite direction

"Well your no help." Mason huffed at David before hearing the groans and steps herself. She looked behind them and sighed at the hoard. "Of fucking course."

"Fucking runnnnn!!!!" Avery yelled in a fake stereotypical black voice, as he ran towards them, the faster members of the hoard right behind him

She followes the wolf inside and lays Keon on the couch. "Is right here okay?" She asks the wolf, not really expecting a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back