• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After running for a while he would stop and fall on his knees and start to cough up blood his body would shake from then coughing

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh whatever..." He said, getting up and taking both empty plates (And Mason's if she's done) and he puts them in the sink. "Wait. We can't wash these..." He said sadly, as he took the plates upstairs. He threw them out the open window.

Mira keeps close behind Keon. Trying not to loose him while they run. Seeing him fall she stops beside him. "Keon are you okay?" She was obviously worried.

"You're gonna make noise throwing stuff around. If I have to deal with one more zombie because of you we're gonna fight." Mason stretched as she slid off the table. "I'm tired."

Avery closed the window, and walked into his room. It was midnight now, so he lit the candle in his room. He walked back out, and went downstairs. "Who's taking what room? There's one upstairs and a guest room down here." He asked, trying to sound like a leader

She looked at him worried. Looking around the surrounding area she dragged him off to the side of the road. She looked over him to see what was wrong. "Keon, come on don't give up on me man!"

"I'll sleep in the guest room down here." Mason grabbed her weapons and went inside it, throwing them on the bed. "I think one of us should stay up and watch the house." She ruffled her hair and yawned.

Avery laughed at that. "Yeah. I guess you could say that." He said, his laugh residing. "I'm goin' to sleep. Night." He said, as he walked upstairs.

There would appear to be no injuries present except for the two arrows that where shot at him. His breathing would become hollow and light his eyes would slowly start to loose their glowing crimson settling for a pale crimson color, his skin would start to turn a pale.

Mason glared at David before walking out of the guest bedroom. "You can go to sleep, I'll take first watch." She pulled up a chair and sat down in the middle of the hallway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back