• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes would widen drasticly and he would roll onto his side and get on his hands an knees. His body would start to shake more and he start to dry heave

Avery found that he couldn't sleep, no matter how tired he was. He walked downstairs, still just in his boxers. He didn't care what they thought, he just acted natural. He yawned and stretched when he reached the bottom of the stairs. He grabbed a book from a nearby bookshelf, and sat down in the living room, on a armchair. He began to read.

She panicked and got behind him. She proceeded to do the Heimlich Maneuver hoping that would do something. "Keon I really wish you could tell me what was wrong! I don't know if this will help at all..."

Mason, bored, got up and went upstairs. She found the balcony and used it to climb onto the roof, deciding to chill there for a little. The house was too overwhelming for her.

He would puke out this strange black murky liquid with specks of red in it here in their. After he threw up, the shaking would slowly start to decrease and the dry heaving would stop. His skin color would slowly start to return to normal. He would raise hid right arm and wipe his mouth of any left overs the black murky taking a deep breath he would slowly get up on shakes legs and be leaning against something.to preven him from falling down. His head would be hanged, his black hair covering up his face

After a minute or two, he found out this book was shit. "This book is shit." He said, as he threw it at the bookshelf. He went back upstairs, and practically passed out in his bed.

He would lean on her for support his body to weak to move or respond to his brain 'it has gotten much worse then expected' where his last thoughts before his mind lost consciousness

She was breathing heavily, still in shock at what all had just happened. "K-Keon are you okay?" She said sounding worried and walked up to him.

She catches him in her arms. "Keon!" She says holding him up. "Come on, answer me what's wrong?" Her arms were shaking as she held him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back