• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason stops, taking out her swords and slicing off a few heads to decrease their numbers before running with the boys. As they ran she took off her bow and turned behind them, shooting a couple in the head.

The wolf would tilt its head not knowing the answer and would curl up by the couch as the oethr solvers would patrol around the house for any truders staying hidden in the shadows

He lifted his mask up, grabbed Mason's hand, and pulled her in. "I am your hero, assface." He said with a fake proud smile. In truth, he really just did save their lives though.

"Now we go back home and wait it out. Or, well, you two go back home, I have an idea to get them away." He said, taking off his axe, and handugn holsters, along with the weapons themselves. "Here, take those back home with you. I gotta move fast." He said, handing them to Mason

Mason held it for him. "Go at it, but try not to get killed." She walked out of the alleyway. "David, enough with the snarky comments and lets get a move on. Your heavy ego might slow us down though."

Keon's vision would slowly start to blur back together. At firs everything was gigant blue, then slowly everything would start to get clear and he would slowly start to regain his vision

He laughed at the remark, and, completely unlike him, he wall-jumped from one wall, onto a fire escape. He climbed up quickly, and parkoured away skillfully.

Eventually, he found himself 4 blocks away, on a bell tower. He rang the bell, and began to parkour back down, towards the house. All the zombies, save for a few stragglers, went to the bell tower.

He would sit up slowly, his head throbbing in pain like a bad hangover. "Ugh" he would groan out with his right hand on his right temple messaging it to ease the mi grand that is coming 'it has gotten worse' he think in his head (I think Mira left)

"Don't call me that." Mason glared at him as they walked. When she heard the bell she chuckled. "Not a bad idea. I wouldn't have thought of that, for sure."

He would hear the bell tower and his eyes would widen 'Avery!' He would get off the coch quickly only for his head to hurt and everything to be Disney he would lean on the couch for suppor. As he was leaning he would spot the wolf curled by the couch and say in a commanding voice "go search. Find humans" the wolf would hop to its feet and bolt outside the sound of howling and wolves running could be heard as they spread out staying hidden from view

Mason bumped him with her shoulder, annoyed, and walked into the house. She threw her weapons down and fell onto the floor, sprawled out before sighing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back