• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixieDusts said:
Daisie smiled and got into the garage. She pulled out a box and then went to the corner to grab the gas can. She pushed that outside and then took the box into the living room and set it down. She pulled out the cast and then took out the four pieces to the crutches. She started to assemble it and smiled at Angela.
Angela sat down with Mia on the couch, as she ran her hand through her hair gently. She was speechless, not knowing what to say

@Talia xP

Talia xP]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] tell me when you're back. Very unclear on wth happened xD )
((We moved out of the house, Mia possibly went asleep, now were in another house without the drunkies, and with a kind girl named Daisie. The drunkies are probably around, having a fight, but they don't know that we're here, or at least don't intend to visit us, since Angela and Daisie both caused some serious injuries to them both physically and internally... Daisie kicked one of the drunkie's junk, alright?!))

Sighing Keon would head to the garage to see if he could find anything to use for transportation. After getting up and leaving the couch, with his vision still blurred and his balanced still not completely back to normal, he would stumble to the garage door, slowly opening the garage door he would find a 1995 Ford Taurus which seemed to be in working order.

Last edited by a moderator:
She woke from the couch hearing movement. Standing she looked around the room seeing Keon was no longer there.

As he slowly approached the car he would notice a figure in the car driver seat, body tensing slightly he would slowly take his hand and slide it to his boot removing a combat knife that is attached to the boot. He would slowly start to stalk to the car with his combat knife in reverse grip and ready to lash out at anything hostile. Keon was standing right next to the car door, his hand would slowly grab the car door and yank on it causing the door to open and the figure to fall out, getting a better look he would notice that the figure was a male in his late 30's with auburn cropped hair, he seemed to stand at around 6'0 feet with a runner build, it would also appear to have seemed that this man shot himself in the head. 'hmmm guess he couldn't handle what was happening around him and decided to take his own life.....coward.' He would squat down to the body and drive his knife through the unknown mans skull the sound of metal penetrating flesh and bone could be heard in the room. Sighing Keon would rip his knife out of the deceased mans head and proceed to wipe the blood and brain matter on the corpses cloths. He would approach the garage door and open it

She wandered around the house gripping ger knife. Checking each room to see where Keon had gone. She finally made her way to the garage. She slowly opened the door and entered. She saw the car then looked over to where Keon was. "Nice find." She said and walked over. "You feeling better now?" She asked sounding quite worried.

Keon while still squatting would put his knife back into his boot sheath and walk around to the hood back of the car and pop open the trunk to see if he could find anything of use. Their was 2 hunting rifle and a bag full of ammo for them 2 jerry cans full of gas,4 duffle bags full of food, water, blankets, pillows, toothbrush, etc. He would also notice a portable cooker and few other things in bags, he has not looked through yet.

She walks over to the car and lookes in with him. "Let me say what I said before but more correct." She smiled. "Really good find." She clips the knife back on her side and looks continues to look at the stuff that was found.

A small smirk would appear on his face as he inspects the weapons to make sure they are in working order. His smirk would slowly start to leave and his face would be emotionless "Raven if i am to die i want you to find Avery and make sure he is ok" after saying that he would walk to the passenger seat and get in and find the keys still in the ignition. Keon would start the car but it would take a few tries to get it started. "Get in"

She frowns at him. "Don't say things like that." She bows her head. "I understand, and I will do as you wish. That won't have to happen though. You will live." She walkes over to the car and gets in. Checking the back seat for any more zombies that may be present. "Let's go." She says and smiles.

nodding he would step on the gas and start driving out of the garage and heading in the direction to where Avery's was heading

She leans back in the chair and watches as they pass a few zombies. She flips them off as they drive by.

(How did I know you would say something like that after I did it xD )

She leans back in the seat and sighs. "I never did enjoy car rides." She smiles. "But after all this time I miss them."

a small smirk would appear on my face as i continue to drive "yes i remmeber you threw up alll over the car" he say with his smile becomming slighty bigger he would then make a sharp ledt turn to acoid colliding into a turned over bus that was blocking the road

a small smirk would appear on keon face as he continue to drive "yes i remmeber you threw up alll over the car from getting drunked" he say with his smile becomming slighty bigger as he would then make a sharp left turn to avoid colliding into a turned over bus that was blocking the road.

As he continued to drive he would spot one of his wolves hidding in the shadows, it would make eye conntact with him then turn around and bolt down another streeet. Frowning he would start following the wolf down the street it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back