• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trust me, you should just listen to him." She replies, "Just lower your bow ma'am and no one will have to get hurt."

"Last time I checked I didn't have to do anything." Mason hummed. "I mean I made it my business by pointing this arrow at you. I could easily let it go." She looked at the girl. "I don't listen to anybody nor do I take orders. It already seems like someones hurt and thats the boy you have tied up."

Mira shook her head and lowered the knife. "You are making this way more complicated then it has to be." She says and hooks the knife back onto her belt. "I'm honestly surprised that my friend here hasn't killed you yet." She nudges Keon.

"I'm not making it complicated at all. I asked for a simple explanation, I can't walk away without easing my mind about some boy tied up by a bunch of people." Mason shook her head. "I don't want to hurt anyone but I will if I have to. He can attempt to kill me but just know I won't go down very easily."

the sounds of growls could be heard everywhere a pack of up to 25 wolves all in black fur with crimson eyes ready to pounce on them if they make the slightest movement and tear them to shreds

(got no more and if I want more I have to go through a long ass trip and procedure reproduce them so that's it I only have 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back