• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh yeah and the reason why I kept you in the basement because when you got out you nearly raped a woman" he say in a complete serious voice

Raven glares at the woman. "Did you just threaten to kill us?" She asks pulling out her gun and pointing it at Avery's head. "You shoot that arrow I'll shoot him and you."

"when you got knocked off your ass drunk like always why do you think I have the wolves watch you so you don't do anything like that again"

"Woman with the gun, fire. I don't wanna deal with this shit anymore." He said, being completely serious as he finally managed to stand up

(actually he is me and him and Mira know each other and well he wanted my char to know him so he made my char without telling me be always stopping him from drinking or stopping him from doing something stupid)

I would hook my leg under his and pull causing him to fall down as he fell down and hit the floor, once he hit the floor he would step on his back stopping him from getting up

"That works too." She says chuckling. "You should have just stayed down man." She says to Avery.

"now you two" I snap my finger and my and 2 wolves would pounce on the girl and pin her down and one would bite the arrow snapping it and keep her from using her arms, and 3 would pounce on David pining him down and keeping him from moving his arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the wolves pounce David falls back with his shield on top of him, opening fire on the wolves.

(Do note that the shield is covered in spikes)

"If you heard me threaten you then obviously I did." Mason rolled her eyes. "I swear I don't know if it's the apocalypse that made you hard of hearing but you guys are really getting on my nerves. Try to kill me, I dare you." She smiled. When the wolves pinned her down, she kicked her foot up, a knive sliding out of her shoe and she caught it with her mouth slicing both of the wolves faces causing them to let go. She jumped on top of the car, pulling out both her swords from their holders. "Told you this wouldn't be easy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back