• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hears the wolf growling and smirks. "I'm pretty sure you would go down easily." She says to the unknown woman.

(oh and I forgot to tell you guys I told boe an its in my bio these wolves a much bigger then the average wolf like much bigger they would go to my characters waist and are very strong and fast and have immense intelligence)

"Ugh... Fuck off David." He said, in agony as he'd just slammed his bruised arm into the bumper of the golf cart on accident.

"oh and the man that you want to save is a alcoholic asshole, extremely sexist and perverted to women and overall a waste of life" he say in a cold voice

"Screw you guys..." He said, completely giving up. He perked up, "Sexist?! Perverted?! What the hell?! You lying asshole!" He said, defending his pride, and calling out his lies.

"What?! You keep me in a basement, I barely ever SEE women!! And I was drunk!! Really?!" He exclaimed, on the verge of a full rage.

"You two have immense hate for someone you probably just met. What did this kid do to you?" Mason leaned against one of the cars, her arrow still sharp and ready. "I highly doubt he's all that. Can someone tell me what happened before I kill you all? I'm wasting daylight on you guys."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back