• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rest of the 8 wolves would tackle him pinning him down (you won' be getting up with 8 large size wolves on you and you pinned face down

(You sent 3, then 5 at him while he was on the ground)

David reloads and continues firing and moving, focusing on incapacitating wolves.

Under Mason's clothes were bullet proof material so the only thing those shots did were throw her off the car. Once she got back up, she pulled out another arrow and placed it on the bow, firing it straight into the girls neck. She pulled out two more, each being fired straight into next the boys chest and abdomen.

David wrestles his gun hand around to his back and fires blindly into the wolves, emptying all 15 shots into them and struggling free.

She heard the arrow zooming through the air. She attempted to move out of the way but the arrow grazed her. Tearing skin and flesh from the side of her neck. She fell to the ground and grabbed the area where the arrow had hit. She points her gun at the girl and continues to shoot. Her clip empties out and she shuffles behind a car.

I would stumble back with 2 arrows stuck in my chest the first one going through my Kevlar pentertaitng me going in a few inches and the toehr being stoped by the kevlar

Getting pinned again David drops his pistol and pulls his other knife, slashing and stabbing with both of them as he works to get free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back