• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not only are you godmodeing, but you also get your facts wrong. 15 rounds into 8 wolves point blank, at least 3 are going down, and by down I mean dead. The rest are all gonna be badly wounded. No matter how big and strong the wolves are, which is also BS, cause how would they get like that? This is not a fandom, or fantasy RP, this is realistic.)

"Hiding? After talking so much shit about blowing my head off? Cute." Mason takes out her two swords and stalks over to the boy and the girl. "It seems the boy stopped which I appreciate even though he also tried to injure me. I told you guys it wouldn't be easy. If I could have my arrows back that'd be great." She walked towards the car where the girl was hiding. "Come out and I won't kill you. I didn't need anyone getting hurt in the first place but you're all so impulsive."

David grimaces, stabbing it repeatedly in the face with his other knife, utterly mangling it.

(You have less than that by my count, and some are likely dead by now)

"Great, wise guys gun has attracted a goddamn hoard." Mason looked over her shoulder. "I think it's time to get the fuck out of the middle of the street."

Avery stopped thrashing and screaming, when he finally decided to look down at his leg, revealing it was only a graze. He was still heavily breathing, cause it hurt like hell, but it wasn't as bad anymore.

Raven stayed behind the car. She held the wound on her neck. She glared up at Mason, Raven quickly pulled out her knife and threw it at her chest. "Why don't you screw off and scavenge more damn arrows!"

(3 by Mason and the rest by David, also that's not counting the ones hurt by him flailing his knives. If you're going to have the wolves they can't be abnormally bullet/knife resistant)

David gets up and retrieves his gear, thanking the fact that his forearm guard cracked rather than his bones. He, sheaths his knives before then reloading his pistol and hefting his shield.

Mason looked towards Avery. "Stop being so dramatic, we have to go." Mason caught the knife the girl threw at her and shrugged. "If you insist." She threw it back by the girls feet, no longer interested in her. She went and retrieved her arrows before starting to walk away. "If you guys want to deal with that zombie hoard you can but I'm going to find some shelter and safety."

Even though his wound was small, his panic increased the bleeding, there was a puddle of blood under him, "D-Don't leave me!! Please!" He said in a panic, still handcuffed.

Mira rolled her eyes and lest the girl leave. She grabbed the knife and moved over to Avery. "Calm down man, I got you." She looked over at him. "You think you can stand?"

Mason looked behind her at him. She sighed and went over, grabbing one of her knives and sawing through the handcuffs middle. "Unless one of these guys decides to be nice and take of the main part you'll be walking around with accessories. Come on." She smiled slightly before continuing to walk. "

(-back and that is true but somehow you are I under to many wolves sinking their fangs into you bro the amount of times you got bit and shook it off and wolves pin by biting their prey)

He got up, and stopped the girl. "Wait, I have a better idea." He dragged her back into the shop he'd fortified. There was a fully packed golf cart there. with 3 open seats. He sat down in the driver's seat. "Get in!" He said with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back