• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, yeah, speaking of." He said, as he got up and took his weapons back from Keon. He sat back down and pulled his mask over his face.

I would whistle and the wolves would retreat back to me (and if I god od can you guys correct I'm new to roping on rpn I joined not eve a week ago)

Mason smiled at him. "I don't know why they tied you up, you're helpful as fuck." She got in and laid back. "I don't think I've sat down and relaxed in over a month. Damn, I've barely had some sleep."

She saw the smoke and covered her mouth and nose. She held onto Keon as he carried her away. "Hey Keon." She said to him. "Remind me to kick her ass next time I see her." She still held her hand over the wound on her neck.

He drove down the road for a while, avoiding any zombies. He didn't stop for anything, and they didn't see anyone as they drove. It was completely silent, aside from the hum of the engine.

Mason wrapped the blanket around herself gratefully. "Thank you." She closed her eyes, attempting to drift off into a deep sleep.

Grunting he would set her down and look at the wolves noticing that the badly injured ones being carried by the fresh ones 'damn we lost 8 wolves, admit boe'

Once he made sure they where out of death clutches he would walk to raven and cup her face gently and have her tilt her head slightly so he could see her wound

He smiled, happy he could help. They didn't stop for about an hour.

Avery pulled over into a driveway of a large house, seemingly untouched from the apocalypse. He left the cart running, and got out, holding his handgun. "There's no way anything got inside. It's pristine. Nothing could be living, or dead inside, the infected would be attracted to it. Thus, it's safe. Home sweet home I guess." He said with a shrug, as he pulled up the driveway.

She moved her head to the side revealing where the arrow had dug through her skin.

(Too bad you couldn't have pulled that off ;-; Now I got shot up with an arrow!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back