• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery got out, and walked up to the front door. "Fancy..." He said, as he looked around for a spare key. He found one under a fake patch of grass a few seconds later. He unlocked the door, and let the fresh scent flow into him. "Woah..." He said, not used to the smell of fresh air. He walked inside, and looked around

Mason woke up, rubbing her eyes. The sound of Avery's voice awoke her, guess she didn't sleep as well as she thought she would. "Sounds good to me." She slid out the golf cart and placed her bow back around her body, grabbing her two swords for protection instead. "We should still be cautious though, we don't know what's in there."

(True True, I would have done the same in your situation, I'm gonna hop off for now and go do my 1x1's Bye!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah." He said, walking downstairs. "They got a canned food supply down here, should last us a month or two." He said, not really surprised. He walked back upstairs, and down a hall, revealing a guest bedroom, a game room, an office, and a man cave. He shrugged, not really surprised, that a house of this size would have any of those things. He walked back out, and up some stairs. There was another hall, with a second living room and kitchen, a dining room overlooking the first floor, and 2 more bedrooms, along with a full bathroom. He walked over to the balcony overlooking the first floor, and laughed in amazement.

"I'm curious as to why you call me "the bleeding heart"." Mason looked over at him before walking behind Avery. She looked around the house, not really all that impressed. She's seen bigger and well, hid out in bigger. Problem with houses like this is that it'll attract anyone so they'd better be on guard for the next few days. She set down her bow and quiver of arrows, keeping her swords on her as she looked around. All that weight took a toll on her.

Groaning stumbling through the buildings he would slump against a wall gazing up at the sky and a small smirk would appear on my face 'heh things just got more interesting'

Groaning he would heft himself up and start to stumble in the direction where the cart went using the wolves to track them down

Avery got up, and walked downstairs. He opened the garage manually, and pulled the cart inside. He unpacked everything, putting candles and lamps everywhere, and lighting a few. He walked in, and sat down at the dining table with some peas and packaged mash potatoes from downstairs. He opened the can and the package and served them on 3 plates. They were cold, but it was food. "Dinner everyone!" He said happily.

As he would follow the 15 remaining wolves he would ponder on his thoughts 'ur lucky she made me promise to protect your dumbass'

"David, don't be so paranoid. I just got it from a can and a package." He took a bite. He chewed, and swallowed just fine. "See?" He said, before taking another bite

Mason raises her eyebrow. "And what exactly is a bleeding heart person?" When she heard Avery talk about dinner she grinned, squealing like a child. She walked over to the dining room and took a seat. "I haven't had food in two days. Besides a can of peaches here and there of course." She picked up some of the food on her spoon and downed it. "I wouldn't even care if you poisoned it, I'm starving."

He would stop stumbling and start to walk straighter then after a while more he would break into a jog then he would pick the pace and start sprinting his wolves running behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back