• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"dumbass your lucky I'm repaying a fucking debt". He would growl under his breath and approach the knocked out Avery and sling him over his shoulder like a sack of pot and exit the building with 2 black wolves tailing behind him. (oh and sorry for any grammar or capitalization problems I am on my iPad typing this on puffin which messes with your spelling a lot)

Last edited by a moderator:
As he continued to walk with Avery slung over his shoulder he would stop and stay still listening, 'crunch' the sound of boots crunching against pavement and sticks. "I know your out there you can come out......Raven."

Raven slowly steps out from the shadows and walks to Keon. Looking at the person on his back she speaks, "Mind if I ask who that is?" She slides her knife onto her belt and looks at Keon.

He would gaze at her with his crimson eyes showing mild annoyance and frustration "this" he would drop boe onto the boe his body sprawled out on the ground "Is A drunk, womanizer, pervert and lowlife that I have to watch" he would say as he squats down next to Avery and removing all of his guns and holding onto them,

He would then bring his hand inside his cloak and bring it back out showing that in his hands were metal handcuffs. He would approach Avery and grab both of his wrist and hand handcuff them to behind his back then get back up and kick him in the stomach eliciting a moan of pain from him but other that he is still knocked out.

She chuckles a little bit. "Is he really that bad?" She watches as he handcuffs the man. "I guess that answers my question." She watches him closely. "So, what are you to do with him now?"

Mason stands in the middle of a neighborhood, slicing off zombies heads left and right. They seemed to be just filing out of house from house and she couldn't understand why, the reason she didn't use guns was so this wouldnt happen. Climbing on top of a car - she pulled out a small knife from the holder on her back and flung it at one of their heads. "I guess it's time." She bit her lip and removed her bow from her body, grabbing an arrow and shooting another that tried to grab at foot. "You guys are relentless." She tsk'd, crushing another head with her foot against the hood of the car.

"I have to keep watching him until he dies or gets better" he grunt out, he would stand back up and stare at Raven, he opened his mouth about to say something, but was interrupted as one of his black wolves ran to him and started to bark and growl in specific tones that only he could decipher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery slowly awoke, seeing the new girl instantly. "Help me!" He mouthed out, noting the handcuffs and his missing weapons. He made sure Keon didn't see

Mason looked over, slightly confused. She killed off the rest of the zombies with her arrows before jumping off the car and retrieving them. "Nasty." She shook her head before looking back to the boy. She wasn't sure what was going on but slowly walked over, quietly and hid behind a couple of cars. He looked like he was being held hostage.

A frown would slowly form on Keon face from the news he heard "its seems that walkers are on a move to our location because of Avery since he wanted to shoot at me." he would turn to face the wolf and growl in specific tones that only the wolf understood it would bark once and run back into the darkness to where the walkers where approaching the shadows seemed to shift and move as it ran by them showing that more wolves joined in on the following the wolf showing a total of 11 wolves running toward the direction the horde was coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back