• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one would approach the door holdin something in his mouth and drop it down on the doorsteps and run back in the night what he dropped was some food supplies

He landed in a patch of grass, with the wind knocked out of him. He held his back in pain, and reluctantly got up. He tried to get away slowly, limping the whole way.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm a grown ass man, if Keon wants me to come home, he can talk to me himself." He said, as he gutshot the wolf with his handgun, after taking it from his quickdraw holster.

a dark figure would approach scarlet gazing to her as she was bleeding on the ground he would approach her and kneel down and inspect her wound 'hmmm the bullet went clean through and missed any organs' he would pat scarlet on the head and she would get up the cloaked figure would take out medical rap that was colored black and rap it around her gut and pat her head

the wolf would jog off to the darkness to be with the other ones hearing barking and slight howling. The cloaked figure would gaze at where Avery went and sighed he would walk to the door and bang on it "open up Avery"

As the door was opened the cloak figure would launch his fist at Avery aiming of his right cheekbone, the hit connected, the cloak figure would follow up with grabbing his hair and slamming his face onto his knee 2 times, then releasing his hair and kicking him in the face "that was for scarlet you asshole" a dead cold voice could be heard coming from the cloaked figure

Last edited by a moderator:
The cloaked figure would pull out a black desert eagle.50cal and aim it at Avery's head with the safety off "next time I blow your head off your useless body".

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery reeled back, falling onto the golf cart. "Agh... Keon, you asshole..." He said in pain. "I'm not going back, okay?" He said, rather annoyed.

The cloak figured named Keon would sigh and remove his hood showing messy black hair and crimson eyes that seemed to glow "im getting really annoyed for having to take care of your useless ass"

"David, get this insane fucker away from me, please." He said, as he gutshot Keon. He chuckled a bit, and kicked the man back. "And I'm getting tired of you taking care of me. So stop." He said, as he kicked the man's deagle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back