• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisie growled and then smiled, "It'd be nice to know." She shrugged. She actually didn't have a reason, just wanted to know to be honest with herself. She sighed softly and then stared at him for a minute.

Angela waits patiently for Daisie, humming quietly, bruising through Mia's hair.

Daisie nodded and smiled before she jumped into the car. She smiled lightly and nodded to Angela, "Okay, I'm ready..." She said with a sigh and leaned back in her seat.

Angela drove off nearly immidietely, worried that those guys might do something to them

"So... Mia is asleep right now next to me" She said, pointing at the small girl lying down on the front seat near her.

Avery sighed, and began to walk down the road. Even drunk people can be sad. Alone, alone, all alone... Alone, alone, all alone... He began to chant in his head

Daisie nodded, "She's cute. Are you two related?" She asked as she stared at Mia and smiled lightly. She looked in the mirror and sighed, "Why don't you like them"

Last edited by a moderator:
He knew Keon would find him soon... And he'd have to go home. It was fun for the few hours he was away though... He'd hoped he could ecsape him, but, like any child running from home, Keon always found him, and gave him a reason to go back.

"Not really... but i treat her like my daughter" Angela said, looking at Daisie for a while, before looking back at the road.

"I really... truly... care about her, i would NOT have forgiven myself if something happened to her" She mumbled

Daisie smiled, "And how do you know they are like that?" She asked and nodded to Mia, "See, they wouldn't be able to touch her, she's to precious, and every once and a while I get drunk, it's the Apocalypse, you could try and help them a little..." She said and started to mess around in her bag, "Is she sick?"

"She's... broken her leg..." Angela said sadly, looking at the windshield sadly.

"I really... really try not to think that i've coused it..." She mumbled, feeling guilty about that

Daisie shook her head, "Here, Let me drive, I know a place where I can get something for her, and you need to rest..." She said softly and smiled.

Angela nodded, as she slowly picked Mia up, and laid her on her legs, before sitting down in the front passenger seat, still controlling the car with her one hand.

Daisie crawled over the seats and got in the driver seat. She smiled as she began to drive a little faster, "My place isn't to far from here. We should be there in about 10 minutes and I have gas, plus a leg cast and crutches..." She said softly.

"G-Good" Angela said, as she looked down at Mia, and kissed her on her forehead

"It's soon, Mia... it's soon" She whispered gently into her ear.

Daisie smiled at Angela and Mia and then continued to drive. She had popped a few aspirins in her mouth when she was in the back seat. She shook her head lightly and smiled as they pulled up to a white house, with the windows open a little, and a brown front door. She smiled lightly and turned the car off, "Take her to the living room, I'll grab the gas and medical supplies."

Angela nodded as she picked up Mia, and got out of the car, walking towards the house.

Daisie smiled and got into the garage. She pulled out a box and then went to the corner to grab the gas can. She pushed that outside and then took the box into the living room and set it down. She pulled out the cast and then took out the four pieces to the crutches. She started to assemble it and smiled at Angela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back