• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as David shuts the door on the car, Angela started accelerating quickly, driving off from the motel, still heading east.

@AnyoneExceptMykinkaiserAndBoe

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie was startled by the sound of a crashing bottle. She swung her bat from over her shoulder to out in front of her. She looked around and saw a car drive off, a man walking somewhere, and other guy who watched the car leave. She hesitated, but walked over to the guy, still holding tightly onto her bat. She looked at him for a moment, not saying a word.

Angela reminded herself that on her way to the west, she saw a girl pass by, and worried over her, she decided to turn over, as she did so, driving back towards the motel.

David notices the girl but does nothing more than drop his hand to his pistol.

Daisie smirked to the boy, "Don't do that..." She said softly as she got closer to him. Her breathing became lower and she heard the car approaching. She turned her head lightly and looked at it for a moment and then looked back at the boy. Her grip on her bat became harder and she growled lightly.

Angela stopped the car next to the motel, as she got out of the car, and looked at them

"I left you at least 4 minutes ago and you've found yourself another pray?! Are you sick in the head" She said, angrily approaching the two. She pulled out the keys to the car, and stuffed it in her pockets.

David raises an eyebrow at both Angela and the new girl, "Why am I getting all the weird ones today?" he mutters to himself.

Daisie laughed and pointed to herself, "Weird?! You don't even know me..." She put her bat back over her shoulder and looked at the girl with a smile, "Just walking by, happened to cross his path as his buddy threw a bottle at me." She said and looked up at the sun for a moment, "Couple hours of daylight left..." She mumbled and then glared at the boy.

Angela looked angered at the guy, as she shook her head.

"You're a freakin' weirdo" She stated, looking at him, as she shifted her look at the girl

"Do you wanna come with us? There is a young girl with me, who would love someone who is not them" She stated, not looking at the guys, disguisted by their actions.

"Where are you guys headed?" Daisie asked as she seemed a bit interesting. Her focus was everywhere at this point. "I mean, I don't even know you..." She smiled lightly and then looked at her clothes. She looked pretty bad, her hoodie went completely black, her skirt was cut and shorter than it was before, her boots were just completely destroyed. 'What a shame...' She thought to herself and then looked back up.

"So you want to come with us?" She asked, smiling gently at her

"We've got some clothes for change" Angela stated, looking at the car.

Daisie looked at the girl and shook her head, "I don't wanna be a bother, and this town has some great places I could stay. I'm heading no where for now, but thanks for the offer." She said and smiled before turning to the boy and sighed.

PixieDusts said:
Daisie looked at the girl and shook her head, "I don't wanna be a bother, and this town has some great places I could stay. I'm heading no where for now, but thanks for the offer." She said and smiled before turning to the boy and sighed.
"Okay... i'm not naggin' ya... just.. would you turn up your nose if i gave you at least few clothes?" Angela asked, looking slightly worried at the girl

(Yes, she doesn't know his name...)

Daisie smiled at the girl, "I don't want you wasting supplies on me." She said and tilted her head, "Do you not like these people?" She asked with a worried look, she didn't want to be getting into something she shouldn't be getting into, so she took a step back and looked at both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back