• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
David manages to ward off the axe with the side of his shield, though it does earn him a long shallow cut on his cheek.

He groaned a bit, and disappeared into the smoke. He ran over to the unconscious girl, picked her up, and ran inside, locking the door behind him.

(he was using it as cover at that point. However I do get your point and I don't plan on making it invincible, things will get through. All I'm asking is that you consider the fact that the shield covers most of his body. At least mention it's there and if you take actions to get around it so be it)

(Sorry about that, I'll do my best to tone down the god-modeing.)

David sighs again. He walks to the door and knocks with the butt of his axe.

Angela was still unconcious, the redness slowly disappearing from her face. She was still not responding to anything, though.

"Sorry, no ones home!!" Avery replied in a feminine voice. He carried her up to the girl. "Hello small child. Is this yours?" He said, referring to the girl in his arms.

Angela was slowly waking up, her breathing stabilising. She heard the last bit of the man's voice, as she shivered, and slowly reached into her pocket.

"W-W-w-Where's my gun" She mumbled.

Avery set Angela down. "I dunno!! My gun is outside. And so is my axe, this is all you now." He said, as he took his gas mask off.

Angela noticed that she still had her butterfly knife, as she stood up with difficulties, and pulled it out. She spun it open, as she stared at the door, before talking

"You came in into my house... and you try to kill my guest, and then kill US?!" She said, slowly tightening her grip on her knife

"If you do anything to anyone in this room, you'll regret it" She stated, getting ready to take the attacker on her.

Mykinkaiser said:
"I'm not here to kill you. Mask boy over there attacked first. I just want some goddamn supplies."
"Then look somewhere else, because we do not have anything here!" She stated, angered

"Now leave... i'm asking you... leave... i have a child here, and i don't want her to get hurt" She started slightly tearing up.

"Ah, about that. I'm going to need you to let me in here. I've got some rotters coming up the street, probably attracted by the gunfire."

Mykinkaiser said:
"Ah, about that. I'm going to need you to let me in here. I've got some rotters coming up the street, probably attracted by the gunfire."
Angela facepalmed herself, as she gripped her knife tightly

"You idiots..." She mumbled, as she looked at the guy next to her

".I've got a car, i can drive out out of here, but after that, both of you are gone, do you hear me?!" She stated, looking at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back